Chapter 3

"We meet again, My Lady Weasley,"

Amora's POV

It's currently the next day after what happened to Viktor. It's already in the afternoon, about to end my shift when I got a call from outside my office that He's awake.

"Healer Weasley! Your patient #61 is awake and is currenrly need to be checked."

After that, I took everything I need with me and left the office and went towards the ward #61.

I knock then hear a familiar deep voice, "Come in,"

I took a short deep breath and go inside.

I had a small smile on my face as I enter the ward. I observe my surroundings seeing no one else is inside the room expect the patient himself.

His facial expression softens upon my arrival and a smile broke his stoic face.

"We meet again, My Lady Weasley,"

I felt myself blush at that and cleared my throat.

"Heir Krum, good to see you finally awake,"

He shook his head at my formality and gestured a finger for me to come forward.

"Mora, you don't need to be formal with me, come closer."

I take a few steps forward, now closer to his bed.

"I'm on duty Heir Krum. And also in a public place."

He chuckles lightly, "You're basically off duty in a few minutes, so spare me the formalities. And plus, we're in a private ward, it's alright." He shook his head fondly, "Anyway, I was told you're gonna give me a check up?"

I nodded my head and a small smile still graced my face, "Well yes- but it seeme to me-" I look at my clipboard and took my wand out (A wand that has been approved by the Ministry, considering my job) and charmed a spell to get him checked.

A blue light plshoots through my wand and scans his body like a register scanner in the market.

Then got the results popping itself on my clipboard.

"The results are great! You're fractures, scratches, and other injuries are all healed. Though I must insist on you getting this one medical treatment that you must continue since yesterday as it is usually for players like yourself, so it lessens the pain when getting injured. May I ask why you don't take it?" I raise an eyebrow in question as he looks sheepish.

He shrugs, "Well you see, I kind of forget about it at times and if I do remember about it, I get lazy and don't take the medication at all."

I shook my head at him and say, "So from now on. You're on that medication. I told your parents about it, and I'm sure you're mum has a full box of it by now." I let out a giggle at his annoyed groan.