Chapter 27

"It's always a busy day around here

"It's always a busy day around here."

Amora's POV

Amora's POV

"Jeez," I wipe a small layered of sweat from my forehead and look around the cafe, "People need to calm down these days,"

Fred comes up beside me and shrugs, "Well since the clear truth about Voldy being back. It kind of brought us back into the state when Voldy first rised."

George stops at the front of the counter where the two of us were, with the dirty dishes he just collected, "There weren't any recent attacks about them. I'll be more worried about that. They could pop up any moment."

I took my mug and went to the water dispenser inside the counter and got some water, "People should know though, most stores here have its own safety enchantments. The cafe in particular has so much enchantments since Bill himself placed them."

"Stop Chit Chatting Children! Back to Work!" As if she had a sixth sense, Mum's voice rung through the kitchen. And luckily none of the customers heard it.

We all let out a tired sigh and went back to work.

It was about 30 minutes later when the always busy and crowded Cafe now, is empty.

Mum walk out from the kitchen and towards the front door and turned the open sign to closed, then went back here to the front counter, "What a busy day,"

I start counting off the money we got for today, while muttering, "It's always a busy day around here."

"So how much we have Mores?" Mum stops at the front and nodded to the money in my hand.

"556 galleons as of now and still counting," I tilt my head towards the plastic filled with money from this morning. The one I'm currently counting is from this afternoon.

Fred comes out from the bathroom and nodded in agreement, "Mum's right. Today was much more busier than usual."

I shrug, "Well people were ordering like stocks. I'm pretty sure all the food they bought could last them for weeks."