Chapter 21

"You've learned Occlumency

"You've learned Occlumency."

Amora's POV

Amora's POV

"I've heard that you came across with..." Dumbledore paused and look at me carefullly, "Lord Voldemort being back,"

I tilt my head as I feel a slight pressure coming up to my head. I knew he was trying to get inside my head and see for himself but unfortunately for him, I taught myself both Occlumency and Legilimency. I also knew that its practically illegal to mind rape or read a minor's mind without consent.

I always knew something was off with Dumbledore. But never knew how deep it goes. While I could easily tell authorities about what Dumbledore did. I couldn't if Voldy only feared Dumbledore. And if Voldy is truly back, I knew the only way for Voldy to be away from the school is by Dumbledore. But I promised myself to start teaching my siblings, friends and everyone else who wants too for defense, against who? Anyone who will fight against them. Both Voldemort and Dumbledore.

He continued, narrowing his eyes, "You've learned Occlumency."

I nod my head, "And Legilimency."

"Why?"

"Tell me Headmaster. Isn't it weird that when Voldemort was defeated by Harry when he was a baby, there was no body found. Up until his appearances became more known when Harry started his first year here. Even though I may not be blood related to Harry. I care for him. I know when there's any obvious signs of abuse. And I see many on Harry. Sirius is innocent. And by the look on you're face, you knew that. For a long time. Yet, you didn't cleared his name even though you have so much power to get a trial for him. Harry could live with Sirius. But you didn't allow it. I care for Harry to be loved and nurtured. He can't get that when he's always being followed by trouble. This year, I intend for Harry, my little brother and Hermione not be followed with trouble. And I did it successfully. Also found out that Voldemort had basically 90% chance of going back this year. I don't know what you have planned for them, but please, they're children. They're not soldiers or pawns in a chessboard. Whatever you have planned for them, let me do it."