Chapter 40

"I only said twister

"I only said twister. And suddenly everyone agrees on playing it, so here we are."

Amora's POV

Amora's POV

"Soooo when are we going to see you're guys' home?" Fred slips in the living room with George on his tow.

"Yeah" George nods in agreement, "You guys have been gatekeeping us for the past week."

Me and Vik shared a look, debating whether to tell them now or later.

Vik shrugs, "Well you guys didn't ask anything about it. We were open the whole time for you all to see the house."

I grin, "And we're actually gonna host a sleepover at ours later."

Fred and George both gasped, "And you guys didn't tell us??"

I shrug, "You didn't ask. Though, will you guys please keep it a secret from the others? We wanted to tell them when we're at the house later."

George asks, "The question in my head is, can this house held let's say- a bunch of crazed peeps?"

Vik rose a brow, "And you mean?"

Fred continues, "Is it really a house when you're hosting a sleepover for like hundreds of people?"

I nod, "100% it is."

The Sleepover

"YOU CALL THIS A HOUSE???" Fred and George exclaimed in surprise. While the others blink in shock and mutters of agreement rose from everyone.

My hand slips into Vik's arm, as I nod, "It's a house. A place where it feels homey and peace."

"Well it certainly describes you guys," Ginny mutters while looking at it in awe.