Chapter 30

"And that bit

"And that bit."

Amora's POV

Amora's POV

It is now 3 weeks before we go back to Hogwarts. Charlie and Ayla moved in their home, basically almost 1 kilometer just away from Mum and Dad's home, a week ago. The Reservation here in England will officially be open for the dragons to be transported in about 4-5 weeks. There are a total of 10 different breeds of dragons, 2 from each breed will be transferred to the Reservation. 1 Female and 1 Male. 

The new Dragon Reservation in England has also been released to the Daily Prophet, which is now owned by Harry, who apparently just discovered that he claimed half of the business when the last owner/manager died. The address of where the reservation was not given to the public, but just made known that there is now a reservation here in England, and is open for wizards and witches who are interested in working there.

"This is not how I expected going back to school shopping would be," Ginny mutters from beside me, as we take in the very much empty Diagon Alley, that was once filled with excited students and tired parents. Now filled with barely people, mainly those who are only going here for school shopping.

Mom is at the Cafe with Ayla and Fleur, helping her out. Dad is at the Ministry. Bill is with his own crew finishing putting up wards around the Reservation. Charlie is back at Romania at the moment, finishing up some finale paperwork for the employees who are transferring here. Fred, George and Ron went to look at the shopzthen finished looked around for their own supplies for school. While Me and Ginny are paired up to look for ours.

Though, one of the only stores that lights up is the building of 'Weasley's Wizard Wheezes'. It's still constructing. But the lights and decors outside is really making it standout more than the other stores. Me, Fred, and George decided to open the store when our year ends. So basically next Summer will be the opening.

"Hey, Mora," Ginny speaks up again, more nervous.

I look down at her and nod with a smile, "Yeah Gin?"