Chapter 14

"How are you feeling?"

Amora's POV

After the First Match of Quidditch Friendlies. Three Days later, it's now the First Task.

Even though it has been probably I'd say weeks now after our first date. Me and Viktor still continuously go on dates and evening walks. Tomorrow is our probably like 7th or 8th date. But in Viktor's eyes, apparently everytime we spend our our time with each other, it is considered a date. I didn't know that, I just found out about it last night after our evening walk.

And to catch things up, After the Imposter Moody was seeked out and to Azkaban. The real Mad-eye Moody is now currently teaching DADA.

All the Champions have successfully figured out the task, and have planned what they're supposed to do.

Now from what I'm seeing, they're all pale faced and looking about to puke any time now.

I sigh and closed the tent fully, I roll my eyes exasperated when I hear my brothers' yells 'Bets taken, Bets taken here!'

No one other than me and Iliana, and of course the Champions are in the tent currently.

"Alright listen for the added rules," Iliana calls out to the three Champions. They all stood up and went to my direction where Iliana also moves.

We're trying to distract them from the Task at hand by listing the new rules that me and Iliana added, which isn't much.

"First Rule and the Most important one, you know, is to never hurt the Dragon, distract or trick them but don't hurt them. Hurt them purposely, you'll get a 10 points subtracted from your finale score given by the judges." I firmly state this.

"Second Rule, don't hesitate to call out to one of the Dragon Keepers if you are in trouble, but keep in mind that whatever you did will be judged, and whatever problem you need that needs to be solved will be judged." Iliana continues.

"Third and Final Rule, Do not trigger the Dragon, whatever it is, don't do it. The Dragons are in a unfamiliar place which makes them cautious around it. Don't joke about getting the real egg. They will know because they are mothers, they know their hatchlings." I said the last rule as they all nodded understandably.

Iliana give them a reassuring smile and nod when I continue, not for the rules but reassurance, "When you go out there, don't mind the judges, don't mind the audience. Your focus will be soley on the task at hand. I'm not sure the reasons of you guys joining the Tournament. But all me and Iliana care is your safety and survival. Do what you plan but make sure that it mainly focuses on your survival. We don't care about the scores. Just survive. You may have joined either because of pressure, force, fame or even just to prove yourself or others that you got it, but just remember that we care. Doubts and insercurities are thrown out of the stadium the second you step foot in it. The Golden Egg has your clue to the next task, it will be surely hard. So after you guys are done here, I'll give you guys a little hint about it."