Chapter 23

"Where is she?"

"Where is she?"

Amora's POV

It has been a few days now after the 3rd Task. Now, the 2 schools are leaving and going back to France and Bulgaria.

All students right now are gathered together, saying goodbye's and promises to visits to their newly made friends from the other schools.

"I'll see you soon love," Vik kisses my temple as he wraps both of his arms around me while mine goes around his neck.

"Remember to bring you're siblings next week for the Zoo." I murmured to him, feeling him giving me a tight squeeze.

Vik pulls back and looks at me with an amused brow, "And tell why are Fred and George banned from the Zoo?"

I roll my eyes remembering the amount of times it happened, "Which Zoo?"

He gapes and his eyes widens, "They've been banned more than one zoo?"

I nod, a giggle escaping from me, "5 from London. The first one is the one we're going to next week, they let out a snake from its enclosure. Second one, they stole golf carts that was for employees only. Third one, They broke into a enclosure that was closed to the public and got caught. Fourth one, they fed a tiger something that shouldn't be fed with and the tiger got sick and couldn't be opened for the public for the whole week. Lastly, I got banned along with them... I didn't mean to but they brought me with what they were doing. I was seen at the wrong time. I was looking at the koalas, then saw them going inside the enclosure and scaring the poor thing. I didn't do anything, I was seen with them and those peope assumed I went along with them" I rambled, frowning at the last memory.

"Aww, my poor baby," He cooes at me like I was a baby.

I shook my head before shrugging, "The last one's zoo was horrible anyway. No way I'm going back there even if I wasn't banned. They cared for money. They didn't help the animals or clean the animals' homes or even gave them proper care."

Fred ans George suddenly arrived behind me, even though I haven't seen them, I knew it was them.

"Hello dear sister and sister's boyfriend... Have you seen dear Ronnikins?" Fred asks.