Chapter 41

"Thanks Mora

"Thanks Mora."

Amora's POV

Amora's POV

2 weeks later, We're back at Hogwarts now. My parents back to their routine at the Ministry and Store. Viktor at the House and leaving it from time to time for his Quidditch Practices.

We had two different House Parties. One for families which both of our families came. And the other is for friends and Viktor's teammates.

We were also given two house elves by Viktor's grandparents. Their name's are Tobby and Gabby. Tobby mainly takes care of the pets and outdoor stuff. While Gabby takes care of the indoor which is the cleaning and other stuff. I do the cooking when I'm home, but when I'm not Tobby cooks for the pets and themselves. We also pay them monthly 30 each, we offered 50 galleons but they were pissed for making it higher, so we settled for 30 galleons a month.

So right now I'm here at the Room of Requirements with my brother, Harry and Hermione, "So, did you three research on the assignment I gave you guys?"

Ron freezes, "What assignment?"

I rub my eyes and let out a sigh, "Oh Ron,"

Hermione rolls her eyes, "I did Mora."

I nod at her happily then my eyes settled onto Harry, who avoided my gaze.

"Well atleast one of you did it." I shrugged. "Now tell me and the boys. What you researched upon Hermione,"

She nibbled her lip then pull out a bunch of notes from her pocket, "You made us research about Lady Magik's Diary, which I was confused because I knew that it had been missing for a very long time, even before Dumbledore and Grindelwald's time. It was a rumor that Grindelwald tried looking for it for a whole 3 years before he gave up. But the question is why? What was so important that inside that diary? I don't know. Sadly that was all I could researched upon. There are only very few news and rumors about it."