Chapter 35

"Tell me you're thoughts Cap,"

Amora's POV

Today is Try out's day. Well for us Gryffindors, it is.

I'm sitting on the bleachers,  with my notebook on my lap and a muggle pen.

"Harry, can you be in charge of the try out's? I'll be sitting here, and making a few more gameplays. The try outs is for the keeper's spot for both sub and official, and 3 sub for the chasers, and 2 sub for the beaters. I'll be overseeing the whole thing here, and when you are done with them, just come here right after. And I'll tell you my thoughts, and you share yours too then we'll announce it before Hogsmeade Weekends. Get Fred and George to help you choosing for the beaters." I intstruct Harry who listens and nods, then flies to the field.

I made Harry in charge not only because of me making gameplays, but as well as observing his leadership skills. That instruction I made would have made a few people suspicious but Harry's quite naive, so I don't need to worry about that. This would be a practice for him since next year, all 3 chasers will be graduated, and the two beaters too. So we'll be really short in players next year. The 3 chasers for the subs that will be chosen today will be our official chasers for next year. And next year we'll be looking for 3 subs for chasers, and two subs for beaters, and a sub for seeker.

Spencer Lee, our Keeper for last year, is now graduated. It was bittersweat since he was quite good. But I did hear he's been getting offers to play on a professional Quidditch Team. Now, we're looking for a sub and an official player for the Keeper's spot.

I encouraged Ron to try out as well for the keeper's spot. I haven't seen him, but I hope he'll turn up soon. Ginny is also quite excited as she is trying out for the Chaser's sub position. So that next year, she'll be an official player, if she does get the spot as their is currently 3 other people wanting to be a chaser.

And it begins.

Our gameplays will be the same as before. Go with the flow. Beaters have their own plans, as well as the chasers. Basically we are a team, and we look out for each other. But in our positions its also basically a self play type of thing.