Chapter 28

"I'm a lot more nervous right now than my previous games, considering I have you now as mine, watching the game

"I'm a lot more nervous right now than my previous games, considering I have you now as mine, watching the game."

Amora's POV

Amora's POV

"Hey Dad!" I went down the hill of the land of the house, seeing Dad looking over the work, "How's it going?"

Dad smiled at me and nodded towards the many wizards putting up protection wards, "Well for almost 3 hours of covering the whole house with wards. I'd say, they're almost done."

Protection wards. We did have protection wards like any other Wizarding Ancestral Homes. But apparently, with being Minister of Magic. Everything had to be warded for securily. It nearly took a whole 3 hours just for the wards to be finished put up around the house.

I nodded too, "It's impressive that they got to finish the extra wards around the house for only 3 hours. Mum told us, when you guys first placed the wards around the house, it nearly took around 5 hours to finish."

"Oh it took way longer before, because we didn't exactly know how much land we bought." Dad says sheepishly, "And most of the workers were confused too, whether they should add up more wards or not considering the size of the land. And the fact that, the house was built before the war. The wards were placed just a day after the announcement about You-Know-Who's rising, so not many people came to put up the wards. So when are you going to the game?"

I hum, remembering the time on the clock earlier, "Well I just went down here to check on here. But yeah, I'll get going now. I'm flooing to the Krums. Then together we'll apparate at the game. I should be back at least after dinner."

Dad nods and gave me a hug, "Alright, take care of yourself, and tell Viktor, Goodluck from me? Alright,"

I hugged him back and nodded to before pulling back and went back up to the hill and inside the house.

At the Krums

"Amora! You're here!" Daniela rushes to me as soon as I step out of the fireplace and brings me into a hug.