Chapter 6

Viktor's POV

Viktor's POV

"Your girl's got fire," Ivan muttered under his breathe.

I had a proud smile on my face when it happened at the Great Hall. Now we are on our way to the ship, where we will be sleeping for the whole year.

We were gathered earlier outside the Hall by Headmaster Igor after we changed into our sleepwear, and discussed what was gonna happen. Those discussions include on who are gonna place their names on the Cup, one of those is me. We also discussed about the protocols.

Now after the discussion, we are heading back to the ship.

"Powerful too," My other friend added.

Powerful indeed. The welcoming entertainment from Hogwarts was, I have to admit, the best one out of the three schools. Amora and Ivan's sister Iliana really did greatm and the fact that it was all planned on a single day was something, and that was also their first but successful attempt. Our performance took a whole 1-2 weeks. And I'm sure Beauxbaton too.

Spells and charms that were casted were either being taught on the 7th year or they were all hidden and not being taught too. Takes great practice, power and patience for younger years to learn those too.

I hum in agreement to what they all said.

As soon as all step foot into the ship, we all heard a yelp from behind us. We then all turn to look and saw a fox.

Familiar...

The fox moves towards us with a hop on every step. Excitement shown in its eyes. Thyella.

I clear my throat and look at the others, "You guys go back to the ship and prepare for tomorrow. I'll be inside in a few minutes,"

They all look at me with confusion but did as asked and went inside.

I let out a sigh and look around me, seeing no one else other than me and Thyella.

I crouch down on my knees and held my hand out, "Hey girl," Thyella moved closer and placed her nose on my hand and rubbed it, "What are you doing out here? Amora will get worried about you,"

Speaking of her

"Thyella!"

Amora comes running out the castle. She then spots me with Thyella. Then slows her pace down as she moves towards us.

I let out a small chuckle at the look of relief on her face, that was once filled with worry and frantic.

"Shut up, I know, you'd be the same if this happened between you and Valdimir.."

I raise a brow at her reply, then shrug, "You're right, I would too."

She sits down, as Thyella moves back towards her and placed her little head on her lap.