Chapter 20

"What are you talking about?"

Amora's POV

"So why are you roming around this late little lunes?" I hum as the younger girl clasped her hand on mine as we both walk to the Ravenclaw tower to drop her off then head back to the Room of Requirements.

Luna happily skips beside me, "Well I didn't really intended to stay out this late, the nargles kept me up and going around, not exactly my fault."

I chuckle lightly about to respond when a distant shout comes from behind us, "Luna! Amora!"

We both turned and see Harry running towards us.

I narrow my eyes at him, "And any reason why you're out late Harry?"

Luna speaks softly, "Did the nargles kept you up too Harry?"

Harry blinks then shook his head, "Um yeah they kind of did Luna-" He looks back to me, "I was in the kitchens away from the nargles. I stumbled upon Karkaroff." He pulls the sleeve of his robes up and I see a huge scar, still slightly bloddy, "He just came out of nowhere and just took a knife and made a cut on my arm and the knife was basically dripping my blood."

I unwrap my hand from Luna and take hold of Harry's wounded arm, "That's unacceptable! Did you report this to Dumbledore or any of the professors?" I ask Harry as my hand glowed lightly and the wound began to heal.

"I was gonna head to the Hospital Wing, then saw you guys."

I let out a long tired sigh, "You should have been more careful Harry. He's not just taking your blood from you for anything but simple." I took my hand from the now healed wound, and take both Luna and Harry's hands with me and dragged them to the Room of Requirements.

"What are you talking about?" Harry asks confused.

The door now opens wide and I see the rest of the Champions inside practicing and no signs of Iliana.