Chapter 24

"Well I need to be fed properly so I could play well

"Well I need to be fed properly so I could play well."

Amora's POV

Amora's POV

After the school year's finished. I could hardly wait for Zoo day with the Krum siblings. Which is today!

After I told the Trio about Great Aunt Eirene and everything. I then also told my whole family about it too. I don't want to keep any secrets from my family. But I did told them not to tell anyone else about it though. It will only be kept within the family and those joining the family. I planned to tell Vik about it on the right time.

I decided that since Viktor got to bond and know most of my siblings during the Tournament. I want to do the same for the Summer with his siblings. So today both me and Viktor are taking them to one of the best reviewed Zoo's here in London. Apparently its their first time too.

Today is also Sirius Black's trial and he's also trying to gain custody of Harry. Harry, Ron, and Hermione are with him at the Ministry to back him up as well as Andromeda Tonks, my godmother as his lawyer.

I'm pretty sure they'll be finishing up some time after Lunch. So this morning will be at the Zoo, then Lunch in the Muggle World, then back to my home to introduce the twins to my family. My family only met Vik's parents during the Tournament. His younger sibling were at a Muggle Kindergarten at Bulgaria.

"Dar! Look at those! Their Ears are just like yours!" Vaiva squeals at the monkeys who are minding their own business in the enclosure.

Darian scoff, offended, slowly touching his ears unconsciously, "I don't have small ears."

Me and Viktor chuckle at the two who bounced on their feet in excitement.

Suddenly Vaiva looks back at us, eyes wide, "I heard about this aninal called kual? I think? Are they here???"

"Koala," I correct her, "But yes. There are some adorable Koala's around here. I'm pretty sure they're around this left side of the building..." I hum as we turn to the left then move towards the other enclosures.