Chapter 13

"You better, your my lucky charm for later

"You better, your my lucky charm for later."

Notice:

Team 1 (Durmstrang) - Brown

Team 2 (Beauxbaton) - Blue

Team 3 (Gryffindor & Ravenclaw) - Purple

Team 4 (Slytherin & Hufflepuff) - Yellow-Green

Amora's POV

I bump my shoulder with Vik's jokingly as he laughed in relief.

They won.

"See I knew you'd guys won, there was no need for stress." I tease him as he looks over at his team with a small smile. Then he looks down at me, wraps an arm around my stomach and pulls me to his side.

"Thanks for the support love, but now I have to stress with the next match that will be between you and my team."

I raise a brow at him, "Our match? We don't even know if we're winning the match later-"

I got cut off by Roger laughing behind us, "Oh we're definitely winning the match later Amora! You just gotta hve some faith,"

I look behind us to see the rest of the team in agreement. All of them vibrating with excitement. This obviously lifts up my confidence too.

I look back to Vik and look up and down at his outfit, "You'll wear purple later?"

He chuckles and nods, "For you, yes. I definitely will."

I hear wolf whistles from around us at his declaration which I blush lightly at. But we both ignore them.

"You better, your my lucky charm for later." I murmured at him.

He laughs and puts his head on top of mine and pecking it lightly, "I'll be there to say, I told you so, when you guys win,"