Part 1 (Fainted/Meet Again)

IN SEOUL:

AT 11:00 PM:

??: I'll see you baby... You try to run away from me but remember that I'm also a devil... (Devil laugh)

NEXT DAY:

AT AFTERNOON:

AT CAFE:

A bunny boy is serving coffee to costumer and after that he went towards cash counter when a short boy who is at cash counter ask to bunny boy...

??: Kook... You know what??

Jk: what Jimin hyung??

J.m: Mafia king V killed someone last night... And that person is no one than our waiter...

After listening what Jimin said jk's heart start to beat fast... He is having sweat on his forehead... His legs start to trembling badly... He said with stutter...

Jk: wh-ere it-t happened-d...

J.m: in Seoul... As we are also in Seoul... So my little brother take care while going home... Be aware... (Smirk in mind)

Jungkook just hummed in response and went towards washroom to get freshen up and make mind not thinking about mafia leader V...

Then jimin's phone started to ring... He saw the caller id while smirking and received the call...

ON CALL:

J.m: yes boss...

??: Did you tell him that???

J.m: yeah I did...

??: What is his reaction??

J.m: he was looking so terrified...

??: Hmmm good to hear that... It's his last day of being happy... From tommorow his nightmare will start... (Smirk)

J.m: yeah boss... I have to cut the call... He come...

CALL END:

Saying this Jimin cut the call when jk come again... And both of them start to do there work...

AT NIGHT 10 PM:

AT CAFE:

Jungkook is done... He pack his stuff and went out of Cafe not forgetting to say "good night"

He was walking alone in street when he heard a gun shot sound from alley... Jk flinch by sound and decided to check in alley that what is going on here...

IN ALLEY:

It is so dark... One man is kneel down infront of a Mafia king... That man is begging to mafia leader but seems like it is not affecting on mafia leader... Then a slap sound echoed in alley... That man is laying down on ground and Mafia leader seems so furious now...

Then that Mafia leader pull out gun and shot that man on his head... That man died at the spot...

Then that Mafia leader pull out his knife from his pocket and went towards that man and bend down to his level... He first stabbed his eyes 2 time and laugh like a psychopath... He than stabbed his stomach 4 times... Right now that Mafia bath by blood from that man... That Mafia leader don't know that someone is watching them from far with terrified eyes...

Jungkook is seeing all stabbing seeing infront of him... By laughing of that man he little bit know that he is the one and only nightmare Kim Taehyung aka V... He stumbled back and his bag which he was hanging on his back slip down and make a sound... He was so terrified that he didn't hear any sound other than that Mafia laughing...

But........

That Mafia heard that voice and turned around just to see a figure is standing behind his man... He didn't saw face bcz of little far away from him and secondly that figure is standing behind his man... He get up and said to his body guard that take care of that died man... He step slowly to that figure...

Jungkook noticed that the mafia leader is coming towards him... He stepped back and tried to run away from the alley but his luck is not with him... Jungkook felt that someone grab him from his tiny waist by his bare hands... Jungkook pulled back and meet with bare chest of mafia leader... Jungkook shut his eyes tightly... He only heard that Mafia leader said in deep voice that,
"Finally I knew that you will come here... Now you can't run away from me again... You only saw my sweet side... But now you only see my devil side... Now the sweet Kim Taehyung is gone and only devil V is here... Welcome to hell baby..."

Jungkook doesn't know that after listening to this why his heart is starting beating fastly... He trembling badly on mafia's hold... Then his head spinning and he doesn't know what happened to him but he wished that he never opened his eyes again...

Jungkook fainted in Taehyung's hands... Taehyung look down just to find a cute bunny in his hands holding him after 3 years... His face is emotion less... He picked jk up in bridal style and went towards his limo and sit there with jk in his arms...

AT KIM MANSION:

Taekook reached there... Jk is still unconscious in Taehyung's arms... When door open by driver Taehyung get out of limo while holding jk in bridal style... The guards present there bow to his boss... Tae kept cold face and went inside mansion to the one bedroom which he prepared for his Beloved ex...

AT BEDROOM:

Tae reached there while holding jk... He laid jk on bed and open his drawer to take some chains ⛓️... He went towards jk and tied his hands with bed ... He also tied his legs with chain... He then see jk with dark eyes and say while cressing his chubby cheeks...

Tae: I don't know that the person whom I love with my whole heart actually break me into million pieces and made me a person whom you didn't even imagine... From now onwards you will see Mafia king V... The sweet tae bear was die when we broke up... Now you will see my side which I didn't let you see till now... Now you will regret what you did with me... (Dark voice and smirk)

Saying this all tae went to sit on couch like king and take glass and wine... Poured wine in glass and drinking while looking at jk who is still unconscious...

TO BE CONTINUED:

______________________________________

So How was the chapter??? Tell me in comment section... No hate towards any idol... If I don't get at least 15 votes and 10 comments then I'll not upload next part... Choice is yours... Enjoy 💙🤍🖤❤️🧡💚💜

I'm sad because of Namjoon's story... And also sad that picture is not uploading... He cut his hair that means soon he is going to military 😭😭😭😭 I'm not ready about it...