Part 21 (kidnapped)

Jk: where are you looking??

Jungkook was about to look at the direction where Taehyung was looking but Taehyung suddenly starts to kiss Jungkook on his lips to prevent Jungkook from looking at that building... Jungkook widen his eyes when his own soft lips touch Taehyung's rough one... Taehyung is softly kissing Jungkook with his eyes close...

When Taehyung wants to enter his tongue in Jungkook's mouth but jungkook tap on his shoulder... Taehyung come into his senses and quickly back off as his eyes are widen... He said with stutter...

Tae: it-t was-s... I-I'm sorry-y... (Stuttering)

Jk: sorry?? Ahhh nevermind...

Tae: shall we go??

Jk: but I want to eat more...

Saying this Jungkook again order tteokbokkie... Taehyung sigh and take out his phone and message Jhope...

ON MESSAGE:

Tae: I'm giving you location... Come here in 5 minutes and catch that man... The location is xxx street at xxx building top floor someone is targeting Jungkook... Only 5 minutes come and catch that person and lock him up in our old Kim Mansion basement...

Jhope: don't worry we are coming...

MESSAGE END:

Taehyung again look at jungkook who is enjoying his food... He said...

Tae: umm jungkook... I'm sorry...

Jk: for kissing me without my permission??

Taehyung just hummed in response... He look again at that building and that person is still there... Taehyung is infront of Jungkook so that person can't harm his love of life...

In other few more minutes he saw that his men came and caught that person and went from there... He sigh in relief and said...

Tae: I guess we should go now...

Jungkook nodded his head with mouth full of food... Taehyung drop jungkook in his mansion and went towards his old Kim Mansion...

OLD KIM MANSION:

IN BASEMENT:

Taehyung come there as he saw that someone is tied up with chair... He went towards him and harshly take off the tape which is on his mouth which cuz bleeding from the corner of that person's lips...

Taehyung garb that person jaw harshly and said with dark voice while piercing to his soul...

Tae: who the hell you work with?? Mr Kim Jennie's father?? HUH??

Man: what if I don't answer??

Tae: I'LL KILL YOU BRUTALLY!!!

Man: then what?? You will not get anything... (Smirk)

Tae: I'll get what I want... (Dark voice)

Man: than what about your love?? Your love will die in few days by---- (cut off)

He was cut off when Taehyung starts to punching him badly... He is punching continuously and listening no one... Jimin sigh and hug Taehyung from behind and make them separate and went from there towards living room....

AT LIVING ROOM:

Taehyung is breathing heavily and want someone to kill brutally... He was about to go again towards basement but Jimin stop him and said...

J.m: relax... He can't do anything with jungkook... You know Jungkook is safe...

Tae: HOW THE HELL HE TALK LIKE THIS???