Part 2 (Forced Till Tears)

JUNGKOOK POV:

I open my eyes slowly... My head was hurting like hell... I groan in pain... Slowly slowly I open my eyes and starts to examine the room... This room is so unfamiliar to me... I tried to remember what happened with me... Then I remember last thing before I fainted that is........

KIM TAEHYUNG SAID THAT, "Finally I knew that you will come here... Now you can't run away from me again... You only saw my sweet side... But now you only see my devil side... Now the sweet Kim Taehyung is gone and only devil V is here... Welcome to hell baby..."

After remembering this my heart start to beat fast... I tried to move but my hands and legs are tied with chains... Now I'm sure that my ex Kim Taehyung kidnapped me.... I roamed my eyes around room... But my eyes got stuck and widen when I see that Taehyung is sitting on sofa like king and drinking wine 🍷...

AUTHOR POV:

Jungkook starts to panicking when Taehyung get up from couch and went towards Jungkook and sit on the edge of the bed then said in deep scary voice with wide smirk plaster on his face that...

Tae: Nice to meet you again Mr Jeon jungkook...

By this scary voice it shiver jk so much... He didn't dare to say anything now... Bcz now he can't run away... And what Taehyung said before at alley made him more scared...

Tae: what happened?? Awww you got scared... Scary cat... (Dark chuckle)

After getting courage finally Jungkook said with stutter...

Jk: wh-y you-u k-kidnapped m-me??

Tears already forming in his doe eyes... But he hold them back... Then Taehyung reply with same dark voice...

Tae: Just to remind you that you belongs to only Mafia V... You can't escape from me... From now on you will live here with me... In this MANSION... We will live with each other like before but one thing is changed that is now you don't see your beloved, sweet Kim Taehyung... Now you only see Mafia V which I didn't show you till now...

After listening to Taehyung what he said jungkook now can't stop his tears and let them flow down... Taehyung change so much...

Here jk is crying non stop and there Taehyung is only staring at jungkook with dark eyes... Then a loud slap sound echoed in the room...

Jungkook face turn to his left side... He widen his eyes.... His right cheek is burning so much... He turned around his eyes to Taehyung and saw that Taehyung is so red in anger... Yes Taehyung slap Jungkook... Then Taehyung suddenly shouted which made jk flinch so bad...

Tae: IF YOU THINK THAT THIS CROCODILE TEARS OF YOUR WILL MELT MY HEART THEN NO... YOU ARE WRONG... I HATE IT... IF I SEE THAT YOU WILL LET THIS CROCODILE TEARS THAN YOU WILL SEE MY WORST SIDE...

Saying this all he went from room and close the door harshly... Jungkook start to crying hard while saying...

Jk: y-you changed-d so m-much... You a-are not m-my bear-r... You didn't ri-se f-finger on-n me when-n we were-e in r-relationship... B-but now-w we become-e ex... You slap-p me so hard-d... You think that-t it's c-crocodile tears-s... WHY GOD WHY...

Then Jungkook starts crying hard... He remembered when they were in relationship how Taehyung console jk whenever jk cry... But now it's not same Taehyung anymore...

FLASHBACK:

IN DAEGU:

AT KIM MANSION:

As taekook are boyfriends... And Taehyung don't want to jk to live alone so that's why jk is living with Kim family at mansion... Both Namjoon and Jin accepted Taehyung's relationship and they both also like jk so they don't have any problem with it...