Part 4 (Lie/Slightly freedom)

AT TAEHYUNG'S OFFICE ROOM:

Taehyung was doing his paperwork when the door burst open and someone came inside with angry... Taehyung frown when he look at that person and said...

Tae: why didn't you knock before entering hobi hyung??

Jhope: Shut up!!!

Taehyung frown more... He didn't know what happened to him so suddenly... Then Taehyung said...

Tae: care to explain what happened or else I'll do my work huh???

Jhope: don't act innocent Mr... I know that you kidnapped that innocent soul... Why Taehyung?? Move on... That's not how it gonna work...

Taehyung chuckle darkly then said in deep voice...

Tae: I didn't kidnapped him... I just bought him where he belongs... And also we promise to each other that we will live together for the rest of our lives... He break his promise but I didn't and not gonna break it... Now I hope you understand. You can leave...

Saying this he again make himself busy in work... Jhope sigh heavily and his eyes land on floor which have blood footprints on it... He frown and see the direction where footprints are going and get shocked to see Taehyung's foot are bleeding...

He hurriedly went and bring first aid kit and went towards Taehyung's desk and take Taehyung foot in force towards himself which made Taehyung to be back thrown on his chair with a sudden shock on his face... Then Jhope clean his foot and put bandage on it... Then said...

Jhope: he didn't do anything wrong... Just forget him and move on dude...

After listening what Jhope said make Taehyung's blood boil in anger... Taehyung said in dark voice to send shiver in Jhope's spine...

Tae: it's better that you don't interfere in this matter... I'll deal him by my own ways... Stay back from this matter... (Dark voice)

Jhope didn't say anything and decided to leave from there... After he left Taehyung groan loudly when he remembered something from his painful past...

FLASHBACK:

AT DAEGU:

AT KIM MANSION:

1:00 AM AT NIGHT:

Jk is waiting for Taehyung since after noon but Taehyung is nowhere to be found... Namjin went for business trip... So only Jungkook is present... Jungkook is not feeling well since after noon when Taehyung told him that he is going for his mission...

It's 1 at the night and Taehyung still not at home... Jungkook starts to getting bad vibes... He is so worried for Taehyung now when door open revealing Taehyung with his bodyguards...

Jk widen his eyes when he saw Taehyung's condition... Taehyung's shirt is full of blood... His head is hung low... And his both arms are on both bodyguards who are at his left and right... Those bodyguards are carrying his boss... Taehyung seems injured now...

Jk went towards Taehyung and help the bodyguards to carry Taehyung... They went towards Taehyung's room  and settled Taehyung on large bed... Taehyung's eyes are half close... After settling Taehyung on bed both guards bow to jk and went from there...

Jk also went to get first aid kit and then come back... He hate seeing blood so he went to take some clothes and towel and also bowl containing water...

He sit beside Taehyung and open his shirt button... After removing shirt he then starts cleaning his body with wet towel while tears are rolling from his eyes...