Part 23 (Get back together)

A 4 year old little boy was playing with his eomma and dada... He was laughing and giggling so much... He was running but his dada catch him up in his arms... He said while laughing...

??: ahhh dada why you did that?? (Laughing)

Dada: because I have to catch you my little son... (Smile)

??: EOMMA!!! SEE DADA DIDN'T LET ME WIN!!! (Shout)

Her mother come towards her son and said while smiling and creasing his cheek with so much love and affection...

Eomma: awww my little tae tae bear... You always win in my eyes... It doesn't matter that it should be shown to world... Sometimes being fail is also win... Kim Si Jong you should be careful next time you know that our tiger loves to win...(Smile)

Dada: ok Kim So Young... My queen as you say... (Smile)

Tae: Eomma dada I love you both so much... (Boxy smile)

Eomma/Dada: we love you more our little tiger... (Smile)
______________________________________

AT HOSPITAL:

OUTSIDE O.T:

Jimin, Jhope, jungkook and Jin are sitting on bench... Namjoon is standing beside Jin and comforting him who is a crying mess now... Y/n is comforting Jungkook who is also a crying mess now... Mingyu and yoongi are just standing and waiting for wonwoo to come out who is currently inside the operation theater since past 1 hour...

Jihope are sitting beside each other... Right now both forgot about jimin's condition as they are so worried about Taehyung... Yoongi is continuously noticing jimin's action as he said in anger tone...

Suga: can you explain me that how you get caught by that bastard?? (Anger tone)

Jimin didn't answer as he look at operation theater... This make yoongi more pissed off... He again said in anger tone...

Suga: Why are you silent?? Why are you not replying?? Don't test my patience Park Jimin... (Anger tone)

Jimin look at yoongi with emotionaless face but didn't say anything... He look at jungkook who is crying so badly... As Jimin again didn't response so now yoongi lose his control and shout on Jimin...

Suga: WHY THE HELL YOU ARE BEHAVING LIKE THIS PARK JIMIN??? I'M HERE ASKING YOU SOMETHING AND YOU BEING LIKE YOU DON'T HAVE TONGUE IN YOUR MOUTH!!! (Shout)

Jhope become angry as he was about to go and punch yoongi but Jimin hold Jhope's hand and look at Jhope... Jhope held back as he try to control his anger... Everyone else who are present there flinch by yoongi's shout... Jungkook look at yoongi as tears are on his cheek... Jhope whisper to Jimin...

Jhope: Why are you holding me back?? I'll teach him a good lesson... (Whisper)

J.m: no hyung... Please not now... We are already so much worry about Taehyung... Leave him... (Whisper)

Suga: PARK JIMIN I'M ASKING YOU SOMETHING!!! YOU ARE TESTING MY PATIENCE AND I'M WARNING YOU THAT IT WILL NOT END GOOD FOR YOU!!!

Yoongi is continuously shouting on Jimin and jimin didn't say anything... Jungkook look at Jimin as he found him silent... He also saw that Jimin is holding back Jhope... Namjin are not saying anything to stop yoongi... Mingyu and y/n are also silent and let yoongi shout on Jimin... It is all make him angry as he shout making yoongi stop his shout...

Jk: WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING AT HIM??? WHAT HE DID?? (Shout)

Suga: what happened??

Jk: HE LITERALLY SAVE ME FROM THAT MAN!!! HE DIDN'T THINK ABOUT HIMSELF AND HIS BABY AND COME TO SAVE ME AND HERE YOU ARE SHOUTING AT HIM!!! YOU DON'T KNOW THAT WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED THERE!!! SO IT'S BETTER TO NOT SAY ANYTHING THAN SAYING HURTFUL WORDS TO SOMEONE!!! (Shout)