Part 10 (Break up)

IN BASEMENT:

Taehyung drag Jungkook here and make jungkook sit on the chair... He tied his hands and lags with chain... He grab jk's jaw and look at his eyes so closely... He said in dark voice...

Tae: what you think huh??? If I didn't give you any punishment yesterday then I forgive you huh??? No you think wrong... Now I'll give a great lesson which you will never forget in your whole life... Now only death can help you to free from this... (Dark voice)

Jk: so you are trying to hurt me huh??? You only can do that but remember what you are doing just to make me hate you more... (Chuckle bitterly)

Taehyung didn't say anything as he doesn't have to say anything... He sigh and say again in deep voice...

Tae: just see what I do with this bodyguard who try to help you to run out of this living hell of yours... I'll not torture you physically but torture you mentally... You remember that Kim Taehyung didn't kill someone in front of your eyes but this devil can do... (Dark voice)

Jk didn't say anything as he was trying to stop himself from crying... Taehyung then went towards that bodyguard who is already unconscious by continues torture... Taehyung then splash hot water on him in which that bodyguard wake up while screaming because of burning...

When jk hear that bodyguard scream he can't help himself from crying and starts crying silently... Jk is feeling so bad for bodyguard as bodyguard just helping jk from getting out of here but this end not well... He is thinking about all the past with Taehyung when he break up with him...

FLASHBACK:

From past 3 days Jungkook is not well... He barely eat and spend most of his time thinking... Finally he decided that today he will talk to Taehyung when Taehyung come home after his mission which he went before 3 days..

AT 9 PM:

AT TAEKOOK ROOM:

Taehyung come inside and straightly went towards Jungkook... Jungkook is standing at the side of the bed and packing his luggage... Taehyung back hug Jungkook and said...

Tae: I miss you kookie... You know what???

Jk: what??? (Cold voice)

Taehyung frowned by Jungkook's tone but he did say anything... Then Taehyung said again in sweet voice...

Tae: are we going somewhere??? (Sweet voice)

Jungkook take a deep breath and remove Taehyung's hand from his waist... He turned around and said in cold voice...

Jk: it's me... Not we... I'm going... (Cold voice)

Saying this he carry his luggage and went out of the room... Taehyung was frozen he didn't understand... When he realized that Jungkook already left he also go behind him and shout...

Tae: WAIT KOOK WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY ME NOT WE??? (Shout)

OUTSIDE THE MANSION:

Jk is going and he didn't see behind at Taehyung at least 1 time... He stop when someone grab his wrist and turn him around... Jk look up only to see Taehyung is standing... He said in cold voice...

Jk: why are you stopping me??? (Cold voice)

Tae: first tell me that what do you mean by me not we???

Jk: I'm going and you are not coming with me... It's better now??? (Cold voice)

Tae: but why??? You love me my kookie... We love each other...