Part 13 (Reveal/Pregnant)

NEXT DAY:

AT 10 AM IN MORNING:

AT STUDY ROOM:

Taehyung is sitting on his swirl chair and staring at nothing while tapping his shoes on woden floor... His hands are collide together and place under his chin... He is continuously thinking about last night when he was with drunken Jungkook and what happened...

FLASHBACK:

He look behind at Jungkook with shocked face while tears are rolling from his eyes when jungkook starts to say something in drunk voice while his eyes are closed... By listening what jungkook said make Taehyung shocked... He didn't expect all this about what Jungkook is saying... He didn't say anything to intrupt him and decided to complete first...

Jungkook was saying in drunk voice that...

Jk: Kim Taehyung... you know what?? I hate you... You didn't listen to me at least 1 time... You didn't listen the reason of break up...

Then Jungkook starts laughing... He stop and said again...

Jk: Your so called best childhood friend Kim Jennie... She treathen me...

By listening this Taehyung become more shocked... As his tears are already falling from his eyes without his knowing...

Then Jungkook tell all the things which happen that day... how he was about to get r*pe by that man... How mingyu save him from that person... How Jennie threatened him and told him to break up with Taehyung... How she was about to kill Namjin at Paris if he didn't break up with him... How he was not able to tell Taehyung as Jennie said that, "Any wrong move and Taehyung's papa and appa will be dead"...

He tell all the truth to Taehyung... Jungkook doesn't know that what he was saying... Taehyung is feeling like anger is raising in his body... At this time his mind is not working properly...

Taehyung's eyes are red cuz of so much anger... He balled a tight fist and viens of his hands are popped out... He is also clenching his jaw in results of his neck veins are also popped out... He is taking heavy breath to calm himself down but nothing is working...

He look at Jungkook drunken body... First 2 buttons of Jungkook's shirt are open in which he can see collar bone and chest clearly... Jungkook is continuously trying to take off his belt because he is feeling uncomfortable in pants... This side of Jungkook is seducing Taehyung...

Taehyung is not in right mind now... He just want to cool down and only jungkook can do it...

He went towards Jungkook and hovered over him... Jungkook eyes are closed... He leaned down to jungkook face and captured his soft lips... He is kissing Jungkook passionately but his heart break when jungkook didn't kiss him back...

Jungkook is trying to push off Taehyung from him but Taehyung is much stronger than him so nothing is affecting on Taehyung...

Then Taehyung slowly take Jungkook's cloth off and starts to kiss on his neck and chest... Jungkook didn't moan which is making Taehyung pissed off so he drab Jungkook's wrist tightly and said in deep husky voice...

Tae: moan my name baby... Or else I'll give you bad punishment... (Deep husky voice)

Jungkook didn't say anything... Taehyung again do his business what he was doing... He also didn't use any protection...

Author: So let them do their business... I'm sorry but I can't write smut... I hope you all understand... Just understand what happened here... imagination is free🌚🌚