Part 25 (Birthday) ⚠️

AT 8:30 PM NIGHT:

AT Y/N'S ROOM:

Jhope come there after dinner as he decided to talk to y/n now... But y/n is not in room so he just roam the room and open the drawer just to see a brown envelope... He take that envelope out because of curiosity and open it just to take out Divorce papers...

At that time y/n also come in room and become shocked to see Jhope... She then saw towards Jhope's hand and saw that Jhope is carrying divorce papers... She become more shocked as Jhope look at her with teary eyes and said...

Jhope: so this is your last decision that you want divorce?? Ok I'll sign it now... (Teary eyes)

Jhope take pen which is placed on the drawer and put papers on drawer... His tears finally make it's way out... With trembling hands he was about to sign the papers but y/n snatch the papers and tear them apart... Jhope look at her with wide teary eyes and said...

Jhope: what you did?? Don't you want divorce?? (Wide teary eyes)

Y/n: please go out from here... I want some time alone...

Then y/n starts to push Jhope out of the room and then close the door on Jhope's face and lock the door... He slid her body down and starts to crying while hugging her knees tightly...

AT TAEHYUNG'S ROOM:

Taehyung and jimin are sitting on bed and talking about random things when door got open revealing crying Jhope who come inside and sit between vmin... Both vmin get shocked to see Jhope's crying when Taehyung asked with worried tone...

Tae: what happened hobi hyung?? (Worried tone)

Jhope: I went to talk to y/n and there I saw divorce papers in the drawer... (Crying)

Vmin get shocked to listen this when Jimin said with shocked face...

J.m: so you both are separate now?? (Shocked)

Jhope: no... (Crying)

Vmin got confused and said with union...

Vmin: then why are you crying?? (Confused)

Jhope: she literally have divorce papers that means she doesn't want to live with me anymore... (Sobbing+crying)

Tae: so you didn't sign... Right??

Jhope: yeah... I didn't sign it... (Crying)

J.m: THEN WHY THE HELL ARE YOU CRYING??? (Shout out of frustration)

Jhope: because of divorce papers... (Crying)

Tae: ok... So why didn't you sign??

Jhope: she snatch the papers and then tear them apart before I sign it... (Crying)

J.m: ohh really??

Jhope nodded while crying...

Tae: so that means there is nothing to worry and sad about... She doesn't want divorce from you... (Calm voice)

Jhope: huh?? (Confused with teary eyes)

J.m: look if she wants divorce then she already give that papers to you but see she didn't give papers and also snatch and tear that papers because she doesn't want divorce... Ok?? Understand?? (Calm voice)

Jhope understand as he nod his head... He wipe off his tears and said with his sunshine smile...

Jhope: So she wants to live with me... (Sunshine smile)

Both vmin smile and nodded... They starts to spend there time while talking and laughing with each other...

TIME SKIP AT 10 PM NIGHT: