Part 11 (Past)

NEXT MORNING:

AT KITCHEN:

AT 9 AM:

Jk is preparing breakfast for everyone... He is singing a song and doing little dance... After making breakfast he set the table and went towards Namjin room to call them as no one come out of there room...

AT DINNING ROOM:

As usual Taehyung is on the front and Namjin and Jennie are sitting on the right side and yoonmin are sitting on the left side... Jungkook is standing and serving breakfast to everyone... After serving he stand beside Taehyung and biting his lips... As he is nervous that is everything ok or not... Suddenly a crash sound can be heard...

Taehyung throw the plate on the floor and stand up angrily... Taehyung then shout...

Tae: WHERE ARE THE MAIDS OF THIS HOUSE???

All maids come and stand on the front while head hung low... They all are shivering because of Taehyung's anger... Taehyung then said in deep voice...

Tae: I'll ask one question and answer me honestly... (Deep voice)

They all nodded their head... Taehyung then said again in same deep voice...

Tae: Who made today's breakfast???

All maids went silent which make Taehyung more furious... He shout on them...

Tae: I ASK YOU SOMETHING WHY ARE YOU ALL BEHAVING LIKE YOU ALL DON'T HAVE TONGUE IN YOUR MOUTH HUH??? (Shout)

Before someone say Jungkook said first...

Jk: don't shout on them... They didn't do anything wrong... I made it...

Taehyung look at Jungkook and went to him... Jungkook gulp but he straighten his posture infront of Taehyung... He is straightly looking into Taehyung's eyes... Taehyung was a little shocked about this act of Jungkook but he didn't say anything about it... Taehyung said in deep voice...

Tae: do you want to kill me???

Jungkook widen his eyes in disbelief and said...

Jk: are you mad??? Why??? Can you try to explain that what happened??? (Widen eyes)

Tae: who put so much chilli and salt??? (Deep voice)

Jk: but I didn't... I remember clearly that I didn't...

Tae: YOU---- (Cut off)

Taehyung was cut off when Namjoon intrupted them and said in strict tone...

Rm: if you don't like the food then you can leave this table... This is not the manner that you throw the food away and shout because you don't like it... (Strict tone)

Taehyung sigh heavily and went from there... Jennie is smirking all the time which got noticed by Jimin... Then Jennie also left from there...

Jungkook sigh heavily and sit to collect the pieces of broken plates and stand up then go towards kitchen... Yoongi also stand up and went behind him...

IN KITCHEN:

Jungkook throw that pieces and about to go clean the area where plate was broken when yoongi come to him and said...

Suga: I told the maid to clean... You just relax yourself...

Jk: I'm ok hyung... Thanks...

Suga: I know you are telling truth... Maybe something happened...

Jk: what??? I was full time in kitchen making breakfast... I didn't let any maid to help me...

Suga: ok then what about when you are done...