part 6 (Torture/Arrived) ⚠️

WARNING ⚠️:

"This chapter contain torture so if you are uncomfortable you can leave but don't do any hate comments"
______________________________________

??: Jungkook?? You?? Here?? (Widen eyes)

Both taekook look at that person and jk's eyes widen... He clutch on Taehyung's shirt... Taehyung frown and patting jk's back because seems like jk see a ghost infront of him...

Jk said with stutter...

Jk: ho-bi... Ohhh I'm so-rry... I m-mean J-jung H-Hoseok... (Stutter)

By listening this Jhope's heart break 💔... He doesn't want jk scared from him... He said with soft voice and teary eyes...

Jhope: kookie... Why are you scared??

Jk then look towards Taehyung and said...

Jk: please I want to go my room... I'm full... I'm also not feeling well...

Taehyung then losen grip and jk run from there to his room while tears are rolling from his eyes... Taehyung look at Jhope who is also silently crying... Taehyung said in deep voice...

Tae: what happened?? You here??

Jhope: what you said to kookie that he is scared from me... Huh??

Tae: I didn't say anything... I don't know why he is scared from you??? Maybe he get to know that you are actually working for me... (Smirk)

Jhope just sigh 😔 and decided to go into jk's room to talk with him...

IN JK'S ROOM:

Jk come in and lock the door... He is already crying... He went towards his bed and lay down and put his head inside pillow... He then starts crying hard while sobbing so bad... Then he heard soft knock on door and someone said from outside...

Jk stand up and wipe his tears with his sleeves which is covering full his hands... He went to open the door...

When he open the door he widen his eyes to see Jhope... Jk was about to close the door but Jhope is fast enough to put his leg between the door... And again open it... Jk back away while scared from Jhope... Jhope come inside... He didn't close the door... Then Jhope said in soft tone...

Jhope: please jk tell me what happened?? Why are you scared from me?? Tell me...

Jk didn't say anything... He is looking everywhere but Jhope... Jhope sigh and went close to jk and said again...

Jhope: please tell me... Why are you scared??? I'll not do anything with you...

Jk: LIAR... YOU ARE SUCH A LIAR...

Jhope: no I'm not...

Jk: OHHH PLEASE... Y/N NOONA, JIMIN AND YOU... YOU THREE LIED TO ME... YOU THREE ARE BETRAYER... I HATE YOU ALL...

Jhope was shocked... He said...

Jhope: no jk... Let me explain... Y/n is not liar...

Jk: OHHH PLEASE... YOU THREE ARE THERE ALL TIME WITH ME FOR THE STUPID PLAIN... YOU THREE WANTS TO BREAK ME LIKE I DID WITH YOUR SO CALLED BEST FRIEND... I'LL NOT BELIEVE YOU EVER... NEVER EVER IN MY LIFE I'LL BELIEVE SOMEONE...

Jhope: jungkook... Y/n doesn't know about this... It's true that I'm most trust full man of Taehyung but y/n doesn't know any of this... Please don't blame her... Taehyung is our childhood friend and our boss...

Jk: OHHH SO NOONA ALSO DON'T KNOW THIS... WOW YOU ARE SUCH A GREAT LIAR... YOU ARE F*CKING MARRIED WITH HER AND YOU DIDN'T TELL HER ANYTHING... ARE YOU SERIOUS??? WHAT WILL HAPPEN WHEN SHE GET TO KNOW THIS??? DOESN'T HER HEART BREAK??? DO YOU LOVE HER OR NOT??? I DON'T THINK YOU LOVE HER.... BECAUSE IF YOU DO THAN YOU WILL NOT LIE TO HER...