Part 16 (plan)

Jk: I'M PREGNANT!!! (Crying while breathing heavily)

Taehyung was shocked to listen this... He feels like time stopped... His mind get numb as he was trying to figure out what jungkook is saying... Jungkook again shout making Taehyung to come back in his senses...

Jk: IT IS YOUR BABY AND HERE YOU ARE TRYING TO KILL YOUR OWN CHILD!!! I'M SO TIRED!!! I AM FADE UP NOW!!! IT'S ENOUGH FOR ME!!!

Taehyung then stand up as he was trying to go near Jungkook but his legs is not supporting him to do it... After 5 minutes he calm himself and figure out that what actually happened and how jungkook gets pregnant...

He went near jungkook as jungkook is stepping back... Taehyung stop in his way and said in low tone while looking at his feet...

Tae: I think we should go now... It's so late night... Sit in car I'll drop you at your house... you are staying with y/n I know it already...

As jungkook is not in mood to argue with Taehyung so he sit in car and both left from there towards y/n house...

AT Y/N HOUSE:

Taehyung park his car infront of the house and Jungkook hurriedly left from there without glancing at Taehyung... Taehyung is looking at him till he disappear from his sight...

Then Taehyung also left from there towards his mansion at high speed of driving...

AT KIM MANSION:

Taehyung come inside and straightly went towards his room ignoring Jimin and Jhope who are present at the dinning table and waiting for Taehyung to come...

AT TAEHYUNG'S ROOM:

Taehyung come inside and lock the door as he let his tears to fall... Moments of what happened earlier is continuously ringing in his head... He went to sit on his bed and pull his hairs frustratingly... He look at the sider table where taekook picture frame is placed...

By seeing the picture he remembers all his past good and happy memories with jungkook... How they both love each other but in the second of an eye everything is part away... Today he was about to kill his own child... He just wants to end his life now... But he is stopping himself from doing this because he is not coward... He will face anything to get back to jungkook and live happily with his small family... But is he late or there is still time to fix everything??? This is the question which he can't able to find the answer...

After thinking so much he lay on bed and drifted into sleep while thinking about his family...

MEANWHILE:

AT Y/N HOUSE:

Jungkook come inside and straightly went towards his room and lock the door... He went to his bed and starts to cry his heart out... He understood that he will not lose his baby... It's not matter that the baby is Taehyung's or not... The only thing that matters here that is he love his child and will never lose it... He will do anything to keep his child with him... But one thing he is sure about that he will never let Taehyung to neither touch nor see his baby...

NEXT DAY:

AT 2 PM AFTERNOON:

AT STUDY ROOM:

Taehyung is sitting on his swirl chair and continuously rubbing his hands... From past 15 minutes Jimin and Jhope is sitting on the front of Taehyung and waiting for Taehyung to say something... But here seems like Taehyung is nervous about to talk to that matter... Jhope sigh and said...

Jhope: if you are nervous to go to cafe then I already said that you can go...
Y/n-shi will not do anything with you...

Taehyung sigh and said...