Last Part (Babies)

TIME SKIP TO 2 MONTHS:

Mingyu went from the Kim mansion to his house and Jhope and y/n also went to their house... Only Namjin, yoonmin and taekook are living in Kim mansion... Both Jimin and Jungkook are 4 months pregnant now... As their tummy is becoming big because of the growth of baby... Today they have to go to visit the doctor for check up and getting to know the gender of babies...

AT 11 AM MORNING:

AT LIVING ROOM:

Taehyung and yoongi didn't go to office as they decided to go hospital... Both are sitting on couch and waiting for their boyfriends to come so that they can leave... Namjin come towards them as Jin said...

Jin: what are you two doing here??

Tae: waiting for our boyfriends and unborn babies to come downstairs so that we can go to hospital for check up... (Done face)

Rm: how long you both are waiting???

Suga: since 1 hour... (Done face)

Jin: didn't you go and check is everything ok or not?? (Widen eyes)

Tae: they not allowed us to come... (Done face)

Rm: why?? (Confused face)

Suga: because they think that we will harm our babies if we see them n*ked... (Done face)

Rm: how you two harm them?? (Confused face)

Tae: they think that we will lose our control if we see their naked bodies... (Done face)

Suga: yeah... It's too much now... (Done face)

Both Namjin eyes are widen as they both shake their head in no... Taegi got confused as yoongi said...

Suga: what?? I'm seriously tired of this... Everytime Jimin thinks that I'll harm our baby... (Done face)

Tae: not only Jimin but my Jungkook also think the same... (Done face)

Jk: ohhh really?? (Raised eyebrow+Angry tone)

J.m: so we make them tired by our behavior?? (Angry tone)

Both Taegi eyes got widen as they turned around only to see angry Jikook standing there... They both gulp as jungkook said in anger tone...

Jk: sleep in living room couch for 1 week... (Angry tone)

J.m: yeah same to you Mr Min... (Angry tone)

Suga: Noooooo~~~~ my baby mochi~~~~ (whining)

Tae: we didn't mean that... We love to take care of you... (Sweet voice and puppy eyes)

Jk: enough... We are getting late for check up... Let's go... (Angry tone)

Saying this both Jikook went from there... Taegi sigh and look at Namjin who are feeling so bad for them... Taegi look at each other and shake there heads then they also went from there...

AT HOSPITAL:

AT DOCTOR'S CABIN:

Jimin is laying on bed and doctor is checking Jimin... Yoongi is holding Jimin's hand... Taehyung is sitting on chair and Jungkook is sitting on Taehyung's lap as he can't do anything because of Taehyung's strong grip around his big tummy...

Doctor said while looking at screen where he can see baby through machine...

Doc: so are you ready Mr Park to know the gender??

Jimin look at yoongi with his teary eyes... Yoongi smile and and nodded... Yoongi's eyes are also teary... Jimin said with teary eyes...

J.m: yes I'm ready doctor... (Teary eyes)