Part 5 (betrayed/friend)

Jk: J--ji---jimin?? Are y-you j-jimin-n?? (Teary eyes)

Jimin turn around and his eyes slightly widen but he cover it by putting his poker face...

J.m: what?? (Cold voice)

Jk then run towards Jimin and hug him tightly as his tears are already flowing down to his cheeks...

Jimin didn't hug back... Jimin is getting pissed off... He pushed jk back... Jk stumbled and look towards Jimin with teary eyes... He said...

Jk: what happened?? Why are you like this?? You are my best friend...

J.m: ohhh please shut up... I'm not your friend...

Jk widen his eyes and said...

Jk: huh what are you saying??

J.m: truth... Yeah... It's true that I didn't see you as friend... I just act like that... I hate you so much... (Cold voice)

Jk got hurt by jimin's words... He doesn't want to believe on it... Then jk said in weak voice while crying...

Jk: then what was all this?? The time in which you cared so much about me... Huh??

J.m: actually it was all act... Ok let me tell you and remind you something...

Jk frown bcz he didn't understand that what Jimin means?? Then Jimin again said...

J.m: actually this was all planned of bringing you to your ex... Your ex boyfriend Kim Taehyung aka V is my soulmate and best friend since childhood... We live in DAEGU... But bcz of my boyfriend I have to shift Seoul... That's why you don't know about me... I did all this act just to bring you to Taehyung... I want to break you same as you break my soulmate... So that you can also taste the pain of heart break... You remember how you break up with him and left him alone when he was begging you... But did you listen him that time?? No... So now face all this... And tastes all the pain which you give my soulmate...

Jk widen his eyes... He can't believe... All the flashback of breaking up with Taehyung and meeting Jimin for the first time... All the best time spending with Jimin, are haunting him... Just like he is having a night mare and want to wake up from this bad dream...

Then Jimin again said while piercing though jk's soul with his sharp cold eyes... He said in cold voice...

J.m: actually... Hobi hyung is also in this plan of bringing you here... He also not love you... He hate you... You heard right... HE HATE YOU...

That's all for jk... He can't stand there and run from there while crying miserably not knowing where he is going...

Taehyung is seeing all this with poker face... His heart is hurting so much bcz of seeing jk crying so much... He sigh heavily...

Where Jimin is standing... Anger is still inside him... He just take deep breath and sit on one chair and starts to eat his lunch...

AT GARDEN:

Jk is feeling so suffocating in Mansion so he decided to go towards garden... There he saw a big pool... He went there and sit on the edge of the pool and put his legs inside the pool... He is crying so much... When he remembers meeting of Jimin for the first time...

FLASHBACK:

Jk is roaming though Seoul street... It's been 6 month since he break up with Taehyung in DAEGU... After break up he come to Seoul to start a new life... Today he is fired from his job... So he is roaming and not knowing where he is going and what should he do now??

He didn't know that he is inside the alley... When he heard that a drunken man said in drink voice... Actually it's night time so... That man said...