Part 22 (Mission)

A loud gunshot can be heard through the phone... Phone slip from Taehyung's hand as he look at nothing... Namjin are crying... Y/n is also crying... Mingyu is comforting y/n and yoongi is comforting Namjin... Jihope are sitting on the both side of Taehyung as they both also held himself back to break down...

Jimin again pick up the phone when Mr Kim say from the other side through phone...

Mr Kim: Ops target got missed...

Taehyung snatch the phone from jimin's hand and said in deep anger tone...

Tae: I swear... If you lay a single finger on him than nothing will be worse than me... (Deep anger voice)

Mr Kim: relax... It's just starting the game... I'll give you only today's night time... If you can save your love from me than most welcome but if you didn't come and it will already 6 am in the morning than I'll send you his body pieces like you did with my daughter... Till that time I'll only torture him...

Tae: dare to--- (cut off)

Taehyung was cut off when Mr Kim cut the phone call... He angrily throw his phone but luckily Jhope catch it... Taehyung angrily went towards y/n who is already shivering in fear... He grab her shoulders angrily and said in anger tone...

Tae: If you both take the damn guards with you than nothing will happen to my love of life... I didn't said that don't go outside... I already said that be careful than WHY THE HELL YOU THINK TO GO ALONE WHEN THAT OLD BASTARD IS UP TO SOMETHING!!!!

Y/n: I'm sorry... Please forgive me...

Tae: NOW WHAT YOUR SORRY CAN DO HUH??? DO YOUR SORRY BRING BACK SAFELY MY LOVE OF LIFE!!! HUH TELL ME!!!

Y/n: no it can't...

Tae: THEN WHY ARE YOU SAYING SORRY!!!

Jimin come in between them and make Taehyung to let go of y/n's shoulders... He said in calm voice...

J.m: Tae bear... Nothing will happen to jungkook... I guess we can find him... (Calm voice)

Tae: HOW???

J.m: That Mr Lee... He is most trusted man of Jennie's father... He knows where Jennie's father hide Jungkook...

Tae: he didn't open his mouth till now but yeah in this matter he will surely open right?? (Sarcastic tone)

J.m: you order us to kidnapped his family... And anyone can do anything in order to save his family...

Taehyung nodded in understanding and said to both Jihope...

Tae: yeah just go and kidnapped his family already and when it's done call me...

Both Jihope nodded and left from the mansion... Taehyung gives death glare to y/n and sit on couch... Mingyu sit beside him and said...

Mingyu: don't worry Taehyung... I trust you... Nothing will happen to our kookie...

Tae: he is mine... My kookie... (Possessive tone)

Mingyu: yeah yeah... Yours kookie... (Scared voice)

Taehyung look at his parents and found them crying... Jin look at Taehyung and went towards him and sit beside him... He said while crying...

Jin: my bear... I know you will not let anything bad happen with jungkook right?? Just relax yourself... My bear don't worry... (Crying)

Tae: don't comfort me when you yourself need comfort... I'm fine... And about my love of life so don't worry about it... My both babies will be fine...

Namjoon come and hug Taehyung... Taehyung didn't hug back as he stay still... All of them are comforting each other...

MEANWHILE: