part 3 (living hell)

NEXT MORNING:

AT TAE'S BEDROOM:

AT 8PM:

Taehyung wake up when his alarm starts to ring... He groan and rub his eyes... He sit on bed with little pout on his lips and rubbing his eyes... He is looking so f*cking cute... He then stand up and went towards washroom and do his morning routine...

After 30 mins he came back while wearing white t shirt and blue ripped pants... He is drying his hair when he remember about last night... His soft eyes again become dark and hold on hair dryer is tighten in which results his veins of his hands popped out... He throw dryer on the floor harshly and went out of his room and close the door so harshly...

At downstairs Jimin is sitting on dinning table beside yoongi and waiting for his breakfast when they both hear door closing sound which is so harsh... Jimin flinch and jump on yoongi's lap and hide his face in his neck... Yoongi hug back Jimin and starts to caressing his back...

Yoongi saw that Taehyung went towards the room where he put jk... And he seems so furious...

AT JK'S ROOM:

Jungkook is sleeping peacefully until he felt something wet on his face... He open his eyes just to meet with Taehyung's dark one...

By looking at Taehyung's eyes jk feel that his eyes forming tears and a lump is starting to form in his throat... He gulp hardly and try to not cry... Bcz if he cry Taehyung will think that he is again shedding his crocodile tears...

His eyes roam to his hand in which Taehyung is holding a glass but nothing is in glass... He understood that Taehyung throw water on his face...

When Taehyung come inside he saw jk's sleeping figure which is so cute... But something is not good on his face like his right cheek which have his finger print on... His red nose and tears stain on his both cheeks... Last but not least his lips which is so red telling that jk bite his lips so harshly...

For few seconds he lost himself but suddenly reality hit him and again he come in his Mafia face... He hold glass which is place in sider table and pour some water... And went towards jk and throw water on his face in which result to wake jk up...

Taehyung saw jk's teary eyes and also when he gulp... Seems like jk is scared of Taehyung... By thinking this his heart clinch bcz from starting he don't want jk to be scared from him but what actual happen between both of them in which they apart and seems like Taehyung will not care for jk anymore??

Jk said with stutter...

Jk: I'll n-not c-cry again-n... P-please leave-e m-me... (Bitting lips)

By mentioning of leaving Taehyung's blood starts to boil... He throw glass on floor which scattered into many tiny pieces... Jk flinch badly by this sound... Taehyung grab jk's jaw harshly and his nails are digging in jk's soft cheeks... He said in his dark voice...

Tae: We decided to live together forever... And here you are saying that leave you... Nah never ever... You can't go away from me... I'll make sure about it... I bought you here not to leave you... We live together but this time this is your living hell...

A tear slip from jk's left eyes... He tried to free from Taehyung's grip but he failed as his hands are still tied with chains...

Taehyung back away and untie jk's hand... He carry jk in bridal style and went to attach bathroom... He do all jk's morning routine... While Taehyung is doing his morning routine jk seems like to zoned out somewhere...

FLASHBACK:

As taekook are living together in Taehyung's house in Daegu... A new morning come with beautiful birds cheering... Jk groan bcz his sleep disturb by sunlight which is falling on his beautiful face... He turned around and hug Taehyung who is beside him and seeing jk from a long time with a boxy smile on his face...

Jk snuggle his face in Taehyung's embrace... Taehyung chuckle at his cuteness... He let jk do what he wants... After 30 mins Taehyung starts to give soft kisses on jk's whole face and said in his deep voice...

Tae: wake up my beautiful baby... It's already morning...

Jk open his eyes and meet with dark brown eyes which is staring at his doe eyes softly already...

A blush crept on jk's cheek... He said in shyness...

Jk: good morning bear...

Tae: good morning beautiful...

Jk: I guess papa (Jin) and appa (rm) are already waiting for us on breakfast... Let's freshen up hurriedly...

Saying this jk sit on bed and about to go but someone grab his hand and pulled him back only to smash his lips with another... Taehyung kissing jk softly... Jk kiss back... Both back off after 2 mins... Taehyung carry jk in bridal style and went towards washroom to ONLY doing morning routine nothing else...

FLASHBACK END:

Jk come out from his thoughts when he feel that someone is kissing him so aggressively... He widen his eyes when he got to know that Taehyung is kissing him so aggressively... He tried to push back Taehyung with his small fist but seems like Taehyung is not in mood to back away...

Taehyung want to enter his tongue in jk's mouth but jk is not opening his mouth... Which make already furious Taehyung more furious... He bite his lips so harshly... Jk let out a whimper... By taking this chance Taehyung enter his tongue in jk's mouth...

Jk's eyes filled with tears... He is still punching Taehyung with his tiny fist but nothing happened... When Taehyung satisfied after exploring whole mouth which take 10 mins he back away...

Saliva is still connected on both of their mouth... Taehyung look at jk and say...

Tae: So bad of you baby boy... You didn't give me my morning kiss... So I have to take it by myself... You still so delicious... I want to eat you... But sadly I don't have time...

By listening Taehyung, jk start to shout on him while tears are rolling from his eyes...

Jk: WHAT DO YOU THINK I'M HUH?? I'M NOT YOUR SOMETHING WHICH YOU OWN... I'M ALSO HUMAN AND I ALSO HAVE SOME FEELING... IN PAST YOU TAKE CARE OF ME EVERYTIME AND MAKE SURE THAT A SINGLE DROP OF TEAR NOT FELL FROM MY EYES... BUT YOU CHANGE SO MUCH... NOW YOU ARE THE ONE WHO MAKING ME CRY... WHY...  WHAT I DID TO DESERVE THIS... I NEVER MAD AT YOU FOR BEING A MAFIA BUT WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU NOW...

Jk stop from saying more and taking a deep breath to calm down... He doesn't want to reveal further... Taehyung look at him shocked... He carry jk but jk is struggling from his grip... Taehyung went out of washroom and go downstairs and saw that breakfast is already placed on... Yoongi already went to office and jimin went to restaurant... Taehyung sit on one chair and bring jk to sit in his lap... He said...

Tae: I think you forgot that you are the one who changed me this much... You... (Point at jk)

Jk didn't say anything... Then Taehyung eat his breakfast and make jk to eat... After finishing Taehyung bring jk in his room and again tied in hands and legs with chain... He said...

Tae: don't you ever dare to escape from me... If you do you will see my worst side... I have to go now... Meet you after sometime baby boy...

Saying this Taehyung peck jk's forehead and went towards his office which is in house to do some paperwork...

Then jk sit straightly while staring at nothing when his eyes caught something... That is blood footprints are on floor... He frown that who is this foot print when he realized and said to himself...

Jk: did Taehyung put his foot on these glass pieces??

TO BE CONTINUED:
______________________________________

Hope you like this part... Well sorry for late uploading as at the first my Wattpad acc is having some problems but it get fixed now... Don't forget to vote and tell me about your thoughts in comment section... Love you all... Bye...💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚