Part 15 (Torture) ⚠️

Mingyu: I'm mingyu... Kim mingyu... Remember I save you in Daegu when someone try to do something with you... (Smile)

Jungkook think for sometime then he remembers... He said with shocked face...

Jk: Ahhh mingyu... How are you??? It's a long time... Sorry I forgot...

Mingyu: It's ok... Don't feel sorry... Well I'm here because of blind date with someone... Let's meet after when you are free...

Jk: Yeah... Why not... your cappuccino is ready... Here...

Then mingyu left with his order towards his table... Jungkook smile at him and then starts to do his work...

AT KIM MANSION:

AT BASEMENT:

AT 9PM AT NIGHT:

TORTURE CONTENT ⚠️:

*If you are uncomfortable then you can skip this part...*

Only screaming sound can be heard... Taehyung come there and sit on the chair... He is seeing someone being tortured so badly... That someone was none other than Jennie...

Taehyung then stop the torture and went towards Jennie who was trembling badly due to fear of Mafia V...

Taehyung sit on her level and piercings her soul by his dark sharp gaze... He said in dark voice...

Tae: Didn't I give you chance to run away from my sight in 5 seconds?? Do you remember that Mafia V give two choice to his victims... One is run away in 5 seconds then you will get only one shoot by Mafia V and be dead on the spot and second if you don't run away then you will get torture by Mafia V so in the end that victim only beg for death........... So you don't run away that means you choose to get torture by me and beg me that I'll kill you... So don't say to me that I'll leave you alive... (Dark voice)

Jennie full body is covered by bruise and blood... Taehyung then starts laughing like psycho which scared everyone present in the basement... Then Taehyung said while smirking...

Tae: I already kill your that men who obey your orders... Because they choose to run away that's why I kill them in one shot... But here you choose to get torture so that's why I'll grant your wish... (Smirk)

Taehyung then order his man to bring his toys... After getting his toys Taehyung order his man...

Tae: Bring my that special chair for people like this and make her sit on chair and also tied her hands and legs with chains...

After settling all the things Taehyung grab small yet sharp knife and went towards Jennie and said in dark voice...

Tae: Well didn't you ruin breakfast two times by putting chilli and salt?? So that I can do something bad with my baby huh?? You know that you have to tell me truth... If you lie then don't worry I have evidence...

Jennie: Yeah it's me...

Tae: Well so you were about to kill my appa and papa right??? So what about I kill your parents and make you eat that type of spicy and salty food fully???

Jennie: no please don't do that...

Tae: so what should I have to do with you?? Ummm is this knife ok?? (Dark voice)

Then Taehyung stab knife in her stomach... By sudden pain Jennie shout and starts to move on chair but then that chair starts to give electric shock to her... She was crying badly and begging to stop but Taehyung is enjoying this view... Then he said...

Tae: Well you know what??? If you move slightly then this chair will give you electric shock... It's up to you that you move or not... (Smirk)

Jennie: I'm sorry... Please just kill me... I can't bear all this... (Crying)