Part 9 (Caught up)

??: Here is the one whom you are looking for... Here is JEON JUNGKOOK...

Saying this that person push Jungkook forward infront of Taehyung... Jungkook stumbled a little but soon he stand straight while his head is hung low... He is bitting his lips because he is scared from Taehyung that what will he do now... He is not looking at him... Taehyung said in deep voice...

Tae: Jennie?? What are you doing here?? (Deep voice)

Jennie: actually I'm here for you baby... I wanted to give you surprise so that's why I didn't tell you... You already tell me about that you kidnapped him but when I reached here I get to know that he is trying to escape so I caught him with this bodyguard...

Saying this he also push bodyguard to forward... Bodyguard is also hanging his head low... Suddenly Taehyung starts laugh like a psycho... By hearing this laugh everyone present there starts to shiver because of him... It is not a good sign of Taehyung's laugh... Everyone present there get to know that something bad really gonna happen...

After laughing Taehyung look at Jungkook infront of him who is hanging his head low... He went close to jk and pull his chin up just to see that jk is crying...

By hearing what Jennie said make jk's heart break... He couldn't stop himself from crying... And when Taehyung starts laughing which make him more scared...

Now he is looking at cold piercing eyes of Taehyung which only showing anger... But if you focus more then there are so many emotions behind this cold eyes... Happy, sad, angry, emotional and most importantly scared??? He came out of his thoughts when Taehyung said...

Tae: so you try to run away from Mafia V??? Do you know that now what you have to pay??? And also those who help you like this bodyguard... Come with me... (Deep voice)

Saying this he held jk's wrist tightly and went towards jk's room... Jk starts to sob now and doing his every way possible but Taehyung is not letting him do...

Jin was about to go behind them when Namjoon held Jin hands and shake his head no... Jin also stop he knows that Taehyung is angry now if someone interfere in this it makes situation more worse... Both Namjin are so worried for Jungkook... Yoongi also worried for him... Jimin said in his mind...

Jimin: (mind) I hope everything will be fine in the room... well why she is here... Ahhh I hate her...

Jimin come out of his thoughts when he saw Taehyung coming downstairs but alone not with Jungkook...

Taehyung lock Jungkook in his room... After locking he take a deep breath and went downstairs... He said...

Tae: oh so you are here... Well you know your room just go there... I'm tired but I have some important business to complete...

Jennie went from there... Jin was about to say something but Taehyung say first...

Tae: no papa... Please no... I know what are you going to say... You are saying that Don't do something bad with Jungkook right??? But I didn't do anything now... But remember he needs a perfect lesson... I think he didn't get his lesson so please don't interfere in this matter I don't want to lose control which I'm controlling myself so hardly...

Jin didn't say anything and just stand there... Taehyung look towards that bodyguard who try to escape jk from here... He went towards that bodyguard who is already shivering... Taehyung pull his hair so harshly in which a painful sound escape from a bodyguard's mouth... He said...

Tae: so you will betray me??? YOU HAVE THIS COURAGE TO DO THIS SIN HUH???

Bodyguard: I'm sorry boss... (Painful voice)