Part 17 (Threatened)

AT MORNING 10 AM:

AT YOONMIN ROOM:

Yoongi is getting ready to go to office... Jimin is sitting on bed and continuously watching yoongi... He sigh and get up from bed and went towards yoongi and back hug him...

As yoongi didn't respond which make tears in jimin's eyes... Jimin said while trying his best to not cry infront of older...

J.m: please... How long will you ignore me like this??? It's killing me so badly.... Don't you miss your baby Mochi??? (Teary eyes)

Yoongi didn't response... Jimin is also getting angry as he is tired of this behavior of yoongi... He turned yoongi around and said in anger tone...

J.m: I know I did bad... but my intention was not bad... I'll ask forgiveness from Jungkook also... Just how long will you gonna act like this???

Yoongi just staring Jimin with expressionless face... Jimin is pissing off... he again said...

J.m: so you are going to ignore like your whole life huh??? Ok... I think I deserve it... Right?? I help Taehyung to bring Jungkook here that's the reason you are ignoring me... ok... I understand...

Yoongi sigh and said in cold deep voice...

Suga: only this?? You get to know about the past thing that how both break up... Instead of feeling guilt and realizing your mistake you made another big mistake by making jungkook drunk that night so THAT HE CAN TELL EVERY TRUTH TO TAEHYUNG BUT YOU DIDN'T THINK ONLY ONE TIME THAT WHAT WILL THE RESULT WHEN YOU MAKE JUNGKOOK DRUNK AND LEAVE HIM WITH TAEHYUNG ALONE!!!

By sudden shout Jimin flinch and back away from yoongi... As he can't able to stop his tears now... He was crying silently while hanging his head low... Yoongi angrily left from the room and close the door loudly which make Jimin again flinch...

He sit on the floor and hug his knees tightly as he starts his crying his heart out... He is continuously thinking about what yoongi just said to him...

TIME SKIP:

AT AFTERNOON AT 3 PM:

AT STUDY ROOM:

Taehyung, Jimin and Jhope are sitting on their respective seats... When Jhope said to Taehyung....

Jhope: so what about Jungkook??? Did he agree??

Tae: no not now... He said he needs some time to think about it...

J.m: but we don't have much time... We don't know when your enemies will attack on him... We have to make sure that he is safe first then we can end this problem...

Tae: The big problem is that about Jennie... Jennie's father know about her death till now... I know he will not sit comfortably... He is definitely up to something big... Hope so kook agree soon don't take too much time...

Jhope: if he agrees than will you bring him here?? In this mansion??

Tae: or what else I do?? Is there any other mansion rather than this one??

Jhope: but you have to buy a new one...

Tae: why would I?? Is there something wrong in this mansion??

Both Jimin and Jhope sigh and jimin smack on Taehyung's head... Taehyung whine like a baby and said...

Tae: Yeahhhhhh~~~ Why you smack me~~~ it hurts~~~ (pout)

J.m: why we have this dumb friend?? I don't know that how this dumb man become Mafia king... (Roll his eyes)

Jhope: yeahhhh you little... Jungkook is pregnant... As this house is so dark and only bad memories are here so he will not gonna accept it...