Part 18 (Trust)

AT AFTERNOON 2 PM:

AT DINNING ROOM:

Everyone is present there except Taehyung Jhope and jimin... Jin is serving lunch to all the people present in living room then he said...

Jin: someone go and call those 3 idiots here...

Mingyu: I'll call them...

Saying this he left from there towards garden where those three are sitting and chatting...

AT GARDEN:

Mingyu come there and sit with them... Taehyung give a death glare to mingyu... Mingyu gulp and said...

Mingyu: I promise there is nothing between me and Jungkook... He is just like a little brother to me nothing else...

J.m: why you come here???

Mingyu: Actually Jin uncle call you three at dinning room for having lunch...

Jhope said with his eyes widen...

Jhope: Seriously??? Ahhh wahhh... So that means we can eat Jin uncle's hand made food... Let's go guys... (Widen eyes)

Saying this Jhope went towards dinning room... Jimin sigh and said...

J.m: let's go... After 3 years finally we can eat by Jin uncle's hand made food...

Jimin also went towards dinning room... Taehyung was looking at mingyu with expressionless face... Mingyu say...

Mingyu: are you not happy??

Tae: don't know what is this feelings?? Happy because my both babies are here, sad because it's seems like I'm not in there surroundings and papa appa also saying bad about me, angry on myself that because of me not only mine relationship break but other 2 relationship also break, worried because of threatened which I received yesterday, jealous because of you that Jungkook is so close with you but not me... it's all mixed up now...

Mingyu: Your situation is so much complicated but I don't think you should blame yourself for ruining other 2 relationships... Maybe there is another reason for ruining other relationships... And about your papa than seems like he is just angry and anger took best of him... He literally called you three on dinning table because I think he is missing you to have food with them... Don't think negative... and about jealousy then forget it because you know my heart already belongs to someone else jungkook is only yours he only loves you... Just because of what happened and your past behavior he is just not ready to accept you now but don't worry soon he will accept you... He is just like a little brother to me you know that...

Taehyung nodded in understand then mingyu stand up and reach out his hand and said...

Mingyu: let's go and have lunch...

Taehyung look at the hand and then grab it and stand up then they went towards dinning room for having lunch...

IN DINNING ROOM:

When Taehyung and mingyu come there they saw only two chairs are empty... One is beside jungkook and other is beside Jimin... Mingyu first quickly went and sit beside Jimin...

Taehyung look at the empty chair beside Jungkook... As he doesn't have any other option so he went and sit there... He quietly take his lunch and eat fully...

TIME SKIP AT NIGHT 8:30 PM:

AT JUNGKOOK'S ROOM:

After having dinner jungkook is present in his room... He is sitting on a king size bed and caressing his stomach... He said to his baby with teary eyes...