part 7 (Slap)

??: Miss me??

Tae: papa?? (Shocked)

Jin: yeah me---

Jin stop from saying more when he saw the little figure on Taehyung's lap... Jin went towards jk and pull jk from Taehyung's grip... Jin hug jk tightly and starts crying... Jk was also shocked to see both Jin and Namjoon here... Then Jin said while crying...

Jin: where were you my baby??? My kookie??

Jk didn't say anything... Taehyung take jk from Jin's grip and said...

Tae: he is mine... (Possessive tone)

Jin wipe his tears and smile... Then Jin said....

Jin: I know my baby tiger... I was shocked to see him here...

Rm also come towards trio and stand beside Jin... He said...

Rm: yeah... I'm also shocked... Care to explain...

Taehyung then look towards jk and said...

Tae: go to your room now...

Jk nodded and went from there to his room... Namjin are confused from this behavior of Taehyung towards jk... Then Taehyung said...

Tae: hmm sit...

Both Namjin nodded... Three of them sit on couch when Taehyung said...

Tae: you both are here?? Why didn't you tell me??

Jin: we want to give you surprise so... But we didn't know that we ourselves get surprised...

Namjoon nodded in agreement... Then both Namjin went and hug Taehyung... Taehyung also hug them back... Both Namjin back off and Namjoon sit on the right side of Taehyung and Jin on left... When Jin asked...

Jin: how you know about jk???

Tae: actually when I was in DAEGU after our break up I said to Jimin about jk... As I get to know that jk live in Seoul after our break up... Then Jimin get jk and make him his friend... Hobi hyung also know about that... Then I decided to kidnapped him... And he is here after 3 years of our break up finally infront of my eyes and I my arms... But I'm not like before... Now I'll make his life a living hell... He will regret about what he did in past... (Smirk)

Namjin was shocked... Jin who is on the left side of Taehyung, slap Taehyung on the left cheek hardly... Taehyung widen his eyes and look towards Jin... Then Jin said while tears are already forming in his eyes...

Jin: why I'm feeling regret of raising you??

Then Jin went from there... Namjoon also went behind him to there room...

Taehyung have tears in his eyes but he control himself from crying... Taehyung went towards his room and lock the door... He went towards washroom and also locked the door of washroom...

After locking Taehyung let his tears fall down... He went to open his cabinet and take out blade...

Taehyung went to open the shower and take off his clothes... He look at his not so fresh bruise which he made 1 week before...

Yeah... That day when Taehyung torture jk... Then he come to washroom and take the same blade which he is holding now... He writes Kim Jungkook on his chest...

Taehyung saw the name and smile through tears... He then again make a bruise on his skin... While doing this Taehyung laugh like a psycho while tears are already falling from his eyes... Jin's words are echoing in his mind continuously...

After making bruise Taehyung then take bath and apply ointment on his bruise... He went outside the washroom and wear some comfortable clothes... He went to his bed and sit on the edge of it...