Part 12 (Drunk)

NEXT DAY:

AT 7 AM MORNING:

AT TAEHYUNG'S ROOM:

Taehyung open his eyes when sun rays fall on his face... He sit up and rub his eyes to get rid of sleep...

He then went towards washroom for morning routine... After 30 minutes when he completed his morning routine he went out of his room and went in study room...

AT STUDY ROOM:

Taehyung come inside and went to sit on his swirl chair... He open his laptop and open the CCTV camera footage live... There are so many small boxes of showing whole Kim Mansion... He then focus in Jungkook's room camera... There he saw a cute bunny is sleeping...

Taehyung smile while looking at sleeping Jungkook... Then he saw that Jungkook wake up and do his morning routine... He is continuously watching Jungkook that what he is doing...

Then Jungkook went towards kitchen and make breakfast alone as usual today he didn't let any maid to help him in making breakfast... Taehyung is continuously watching every Jungkook's moment while smiling like crazy...

When jungkook done his breakfast and went towards Namjin room Taehyung notice that after Jungkook left someone come in dinning room and that someone is Jennie... His loving eyes turned into dark one and he start to watch carefully that what Jennie is doing...

He saw that Jennie add some chilli in breakfast while smirking and left from there before anyone see her in dinning room... He angrily close the laptop and stand up and take a deep breath to calm him down... After 5 minutes of calming himself he went from the study room towards dinning room...

AT DINNING ROOM:

Everyone sit on their usual seats and Jungkook is standing to serving breakfast to only Namjin and yoongi... At that time Taehyung also come there and sit on his usual chair... He look at Jimin who is right side of him and see that Jimin is continuously staring at Jennie actions who is smirking...

Taehyung put his foot on jimin's foot to get his attention... Jimin hissed in pain and look towards Taehyung to only see the death glare... He understands that what Taehyung is mean by this so he turn to focus of his breakfast which of course he served himself because jungkook didn't served him...

Jungkook served Taehyung his breakfast while rolling his eyes... Taehyung look shockingly at Jungkook but didn't said anything... He take a deep breath because he knows that what Jennie mix in breakfast... It's chilli... And Taehyung don't have this much tendency to tolerate chilli a little bit but Jennie mix too much...

He then take first bite and his mouth start to burn... He smile and said in normal tone...

Tae: who make today's breakfast??? (Smile)

Jk: what??? There is something again which make you pissed off??? So listen I make it and if you don't want to eat then it's ok you can go from here... (Poker face)

Tae: ohhh so you make... Actually I love it... I know you make so amazing... it's so perfect for me... (Smile)

Jennie was shocked because of this behavior of Taehyung towards Jungkook... She then take first bite to check... after she take her mouth also burn by chilli and she drank water quickly... She said in anger tone...

Jennie: what??? It's so much spicy... Tae how can you say that it's perfect... You can't tolerate any spicy food... (Anger tone)

Tae: maybe you get the most spicy part... But for me it's amazing... It's not that much spicy... (Smirk)