Part 26 (Jealous)

Yoongi went towards wardrobe to take night pajamas...

He was about to take his pajamas but he saw jimin's clothes... He went towards there and take Jimin shirt out but a small box fall on floor... Yoongi frown and sit on his knees and pick up the box... It was a box which Jimin was giving him when yoongi ignoring him... Yoongi also throw this box without opening it... He remembered all that things which happen that day...

Because of curiosity he open the box just to get shocked and tears come in his eyes...

Inside the box it was small baby's cloth with pregnancy test...

With trembling hands he take out pregnancy test and baby's cloths... He softly kiss on both of it as tears finally make it's way out of his eyes...

He was crying and kissing clothes when Jimin come there... Jimin eyes are widen as he snatch that box, kit and clothes from yoongi and shout in anger making yoongi flinch...

J.m: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE WITH THIS BOX??? (Shout)

Suga: my baby... So you were about to tell me that day that you are pregnant with my child... Right?? (Crying)

Jimin scoff and said in anger tone...

J.m: Yeah I was... But remember what you did... You literally throw it away like you abounding our child... After your that horrible behavior I decided that I'll not tell you about my baby but  as it can't be hide more and you know... So now listen I decided that day that I'm only parent of this child... You are nothing... (Anger tone)

Jimin then take his clothes and went from there to bed for some sleep... Yoongi hug his knees tightly to his chest and starts crying in low voice because he doesn't want Jimin to hear his crying and sobs...

NEXT DAY:

AT 9 AM MORNING:

AT DINNING ROOM:

Jungkook is sitting on Taehyung's lap and Taehyung is feeding his baby... Namjin and Jhopexy/n are sitting together with happy faces... Mingyu is also happy... Yoonmin are sitting together but both of them not seem happy at all...

Yoongi's eyes are swallowen and dark circles are under his eyes... Since few days he is not sleeping properly and only crying and regretting about his past behavior where as Jimin is looking as cold as stone... He is not anymore giving warm feelings but giving cold feelings... All other are sad for them... As Jin said gaining everyone's attention...

Jin: so my bear... I want to ask something...

Tae: what?? (Confused)

Jin: did you literally replace your biological parents to ours... I mean why you replace there place to our...

Taehyung smile warmly and said as tears come in his dark brown orbs...

Tae: I know why it all happened... My parents have a big loan on that bastard so that's why they get killed by him... I love them but you two take care of me like your own child... You two show me the real love of parents... You two play the role of parents in my life... For me you two are not my adoptive parents but my real parents... If my mom and dad are alive than they also say this... They are surely happy that you two take care of me when I have no one to take care of... My eomma and dada... You both are my eomma and dada... (Smile warmly with teary eyes)

Both Namjin have tears in their eyes... They wipe off there tears as Jin said with happy face...

Jin: ok ok... Don't make me emotional... I love you my little tiger... (Happy face)