1

"Don't be stubborn!" Amira snapped as she struggled to pull off Hanan's hands which were firmly holding her bed railings.

"I don't want to go, why don't you get it?" Hanan yelled back, resisting Amira's grasp on her legs.

"I don't understand why you don't want to go, give me a damn reason?" Amira still not letting go of her legs snaps, rather, she holds on tightly.

They continued to struggle till Amira succeeded in pulling Hanan off the bed to the floor.

"Ouch! You're such a nuisance." Hanan groans massaging her bumped forehead.

"Do I look like I care?" Amira chuckled following it up with an eye roll. "Just get your ass into that dress, we're getting late!" She scowls pointing at the blue matching dress she got them specifically for the night.

"Are you human or a machine? We just got back from our department party." Hanan grunts as she rises from the floor to face Amira.

"That was 5 hours ago sleepy ass, you slept the whole day when Grad is tomorrow?" Amira scoffed shaking her head in disbelief.

"And so? I'm just exhausted."

"You've got no excitement for grad? We're graduating tomorrow for God'sake, loosen up!" Amira replied shrugging her shoulder in annoyance.

"Grad is tomorrow, not today, I'm simply saving my excitement for tomorrow...

"Lame excuse." Amira sneered. "I won't buy that." She adds folding her arms while shooting her a death stare, Hanan knew she was simply wasting her time if she went on arguing.

"Ugh? You won't give up would you?" Hanan mumbles.

"I won't, not until we hit the dance floor, so wash up and get ready." She laughed pushing her towards the bathroom.

"Huh! Fine." Hanan sighed, lazily pushing her feet to the bathroom.

"You've got only an hour to dress up!" Amira said with a satisfying smile.

"Whatever Mom!" Hanan yelled out letting her sarcasm pronounced while she let the shower wash her thoroughly.

The second she stepped out of the bathroom, Amira didn't spare a minute pulling her to the mirror. She own it herself to doll up her girlfriend for the night, not to exaggerate, but it's been ages since she last saw her partying, and she missed the Hanan who is every party life.

She needed to get her a hottie or patch them up.

"Amira?" Hanan murmured while she struggled to keep her eyes closed.

"Can I open my eyes now?" She asks.

"Yep! Your eyeliner is winged, how do you see yourself?" Amira excitedly asked while she led her gaze to the mirror, and once Hanan sight her reflection she shrieked.

"What the hell?" She let out struggling to suppress her laughter while she continued to look at her reflection in the mirror, but she couldn't handle keeping it in when she bursted out laughing.

"What? You don't like it?"Amira asks.

"I look like an ugly duckling." She struggles to reply as she keeps on laughing.

"Did you just call my work of art ugly?" Amira scowls pulling her cheeks hard.

"Ouch! Stop it." She shoved her hands away. "C'mon, don't I look like a clown? where did you learn makeup from?" Hanan chuckled as she grabbed some face wipers, she proceeded to get rid of her makeup which looked more like a "Clown" than a "wow"

"YouTube, I spent hours streaming and learning every makeup tutorial I saw, I thought it would look nice if I tried it on you."

"I appreciate your effort bestie, but take a break, You could be arrested for face destruction you know," Hanan smirked as she got her extremely powdered face wiped clean.