25

Never did Hanan believe she could wake up to loads of flirty messages that would deprive her of her morning sleep, keeping her awake and smiling at her phone from 5 am that she had woken up to perform her prayers till 7 am, that the sun was now out and shining bright.

"Doesn't he sleep?" She mumbled as she replied his message.

"I have a meeting by 9, I'm going to 🚿 now, do you care to join 😏?"

"Eww,😒🥴 No!"

"C'mon!😂."

"🚶Bye."

"Don't go yet, will you be free this evening?"

"Yes, why?"

"You know I've got a short time to prove myself worthy of you..."

"🙄Okay..."

"So I'm planning our first date today."

"Okay, what time?👀"

"By 6, keeping Abdul's time curfew in mind.😎"

"Lol, alright, see you by 6."

"Wear something 🥵"

"🙄😏 The weather is already hot, so I can't guarantee that."

"I know you will, you always look hot regardless.🤤"

"Okay flirt lord,😴🤧 I wanna sleep."

"😉Dream of me while you do that."

"🤧😏🚶"

She smiled dropping her phone away, she turned to her pillow to sleep when she saw someone by her door.

"Oh my God!" She flinched at first but later realized it was Nanny Ann sheepishly smiling at her.

"Gosh! For how long have you been there?" Hanan says while sitting up to see her.

"Just a few minutes ago, sorry for trespassing but I couldn't help but stare at you after I saw you smiling satisfyingly, it's been a while since I saw you do that you know?"

"Okay, you can come in," Hanan says gesturing for her to join her on the bed.

"It was Faruk, right? I know you never joke with your morning sleeps I'm surprised to see you awake by this time."

"I couldn't ignore his DM's, especially when he chose to be extra sweet and... She paused and smiled.

"And what?" Nanny Ann laughs.

"Flirty..."

"Oh, the romance is already brewing? I hope it lasts forever, and I can see that you are also giving in, aren't you?"

"Maybe, after a week, we can guess so."

"A week?" Nanny Ann mutters confusingly and it occurred to Hanan that she had spilled her beans.

"I mean, it's too early to conclude that."

"Oh, okay... And just then, Nanny Ann's name was called.

"That must be Abdul, let me check on him."

"Sure, I should also get some sleep."

Once Nanny Ann leaves, Hanan tries to sleep again when her phone rings, checking the caller ID it was an unknown number, for a while she stared at her phone ring as she wasn't the type to answer unfamiliar calls but on the second ring, she picks.

"Hello, am I speaking to Hanan?" A familiar voice asks.

"Yes, who is this?"

"It's Faruk's mom, do you mind, can we meet up later?"