8

"Why are you here?" Abdul rushed out of his car to meet him standing by the gate.

"Do I need a reason to visit my friend? And you weren't picking up my calls, why?" He retorts.

"I was busy, why are you here?" Abdul asks again anxiously.

"Won't you at least welcome me into your new house before the interrogation?"

"Maybe another time, not tonight."

"You seem to be in a bad mood, what's up man?"

"Nothing, I'm just exhausted from work."

"Okay, well, I came to share Amina's wedding IV, being my best buddy don't be late, the wedding is this Saturday at 10 am, reception by 6 pm."

"Thanks, but I think you should leave now, It's getting dark, and driving late at night is quite dangerous."

"Abdul? Is this coming from you?" He bluffed staring at his friend's unusual behavior.

"You sound strange, drive me away sincerely, don't bluff about my safety, dangerous?" He scoffed.

"Najib, you should leave, we will talk tomorrow, good night." Abdul sighed ending their conversation, he hopped into his car, drove in, and shut the gate.

"Woah!" He yelled. "I would like to know my offense for shutting me out, Okay, bye!"

Getting back into the house, Abdul rushed to his room got a safe spot, he hid away the IV.

"Where did you go leaving me alone with her?" Nanny Ann barges in looking pissed.

"I'm sorry, where is she? I hope she hasn't left her room?"

"I locked her in but she wouldn't stop banging for me to open up, She is yelling she wants to leave, but why?"

"Hmm, We got into a heated argument, and in anger, I might have driven her away."

"You did what? Why!?" Nanny Ann snapped.

"I said it out of anger I didn't mean it, and she has to go back to the US, that's best for her."

"Abdul, I understand your fear, but Hanan is a 21-years grown woman now, let her decide her life. "

"I can't let that happen, We need to convince her to return."

"Send her back out of her will? How is that going to happen? Do you plan to bundle her into a box and send her off? Impossible, so just let her be. "

"I wish I could, but Hanan hasn't stopped dreaming of taking revenge, You know that's only going to backfire on her, the best for her is to go back and heal, she needs more time to heal...

"If she didn't heal and forget in 3 years then what makes you think she will ever, listen to me, I think it's time we tell her the truth."

"You're sure?"

"Yeah, I feel guilty and it scares me when I see her break down like that, if she knows the truth, I'm sure she won't be hurt and be driven to take revenge anymore."

"You have a point, we will do that tomorrow, for now, let's go to sleep. "

"Okay, but what should we do to pacify her, She is still banging the door."

"She will demand to leave if you open the door, Don't worry, she will get tired and stop, just ignore her and go to sleep."

"Okay, good night."

>>>

"Open the door Nanny Ann, Abdul?!"

"Someone? Samira?" She kept yelling but no one answered making her anger grow.