12

The atmosphere felt the same as her wedding reception night, the night which was also a grand affair exactly like the one before her gaze.

That was the night she first met him, the night she wished had never existed.

Dolled up like Cinderella, just as Amina in the past had described her bridal look to be, she walks down the aisle which feels the same but a lot different at the same time, because tonight, she outshines Cinderella and the bride.

The moment she stepped into the wedding hall, she could feel heavy gazes falling on her, every step she took further into the hall turned heads to her direction, and it was only possible since she stole the bride's spotlight.

Once she got to the wedding podium, everywhere suddenly turned silent like a graveyard, the music playing in the background stopped, side talks coming from every guest faded off, everyone just stared at her in surprise which was all thanks to Emma.

With the help of Emma, she had managed to pull off a replica look of the bride, and just as Amina the bride's jaw dropped shocked at her, so was her friend, Amira's reaction as she walked hastily towards her.

"What the hell?!"Amira whispered, glaring at Hanan with a look that screamed many questions.

"What are you wearing?" She asked.

"A dress of course," Hanan replied with an eye roll, she smiled feeling unbothered by everyone's flaring gaze.

"A dress you say?" Amira scoffed in disbelief pausing to scan her friend from head to toe and everything was a perfect match, but how?

"You come dressed in the same outfit as the bride, what happened to the dress I got?" She scowled.

"It wasn't to my taste so I got this instead, or is this dress only meant for the bride?" Hanan says with a smirk, and before Amira can reply, Amina interrupts harshly.

"Yes!" She yelled.
Amina who had been seated in the company of her groom watching as the drama unbelievably unfolded had watched enough when she rushed out of her seat to face her in disbelief.

"It's you?" She muttered eyeing her from head to toe.

She took her time observing every detail of her look on Hanan, but how is it possible she wondered.

Same dress, same heels, same jewelry even her headgear was the same which is near impossible because it was personally designed by her designers, so how the hell does she appear at her wedding reception looking like her duplicate?

"How did you get in? Who invited you? And Why are you dressed like me?" Amina snapped.

Tension had risen to its peak when the media began to direct their cameras at them capturing every moment.

"Easy on the questions darling, are you disturbed?" Hanan grinned.

"Ops! My bad, I shouldn't have dressed this way then." She smirked staring into Amina's eyes which flared in anger.

"Hanan, what has gotten into you?" Amira whispered pulling Hanan closer in concern. Is her friend losing her mind or what? She wonders.

"Nothing, it's just me honoring your invite." Hanan smiled.

"But I didn't invite you for this, and most especially not to turn out looking exactly like the bride!" Amira retorts she was running out of patience trying to understand her friend's strange behavior.

But Hanan cared less while she enjoyed being in the spotlight, she was the main character tonight and that's just what she wanted.

Aside from the media cameras, most guest around could be seen with their zoomed phone cameras aimed at her.