17

"You leave me with no choice." He says pushing her to the wall.

"Don't... She whispered observing his lustful gaze.

And before she knew it, he grabbed her waist holding her tightly against the wall, and then he inched for her lips slamming his into hers.

Once it happened, Hanan felt instantly weak to the core, like she had just been electrocuted, she could also swear that her heart reacted but in such a way that she couldn't express.

She was helpless with zero strength to do anything other than to succumb in his arms, letting him take control of her as he wished.

He held her face kissing her gently. She didn't reciprocate but she let him.

How and why did she let him? She wondered unconsciously as Faruk barged in yanking him away from her with a hefty smack.

While it happened she stood blank watching Faruk's parent trying their best to separate Faruk from Najib who he had completely turned into his punching bag.

"Faruk! Are you out of your mind?!" His father yelled, successfully pulling him away.

"No! But he has dad, how dare he kiss her?" Faruk glared, speaking in between heavy breaths.

"Why did you hit him?!" His mother chips in angrily. "And Hanan, leave the shower you will catch a cold you're already soaked." She says turning off the water, she holds Hanan who is all soaked and looking emotionless.

"Let's go, I will get you dry clothes." She says taking her hand with her, Najib holds them back.

"Aunt, before you take her, please I want to have a word with her."

"Okay...

"But I don't want to hear you." Hanan breaks her silence walking away, he pulls her back.

"Habiba, please hear me out...
He says but he didn't get the chance to complete his statement when she slapped him and that got everyone shocked.

"Stay away from me!" She scowled not sparing a minute she ran out of the bathroom.

"I don't understand what's going on, but whatever it is, I don't support this violence you all are doing, talk whatever it is maturely, I will check on her." Faruk's mom says disappointed before leaving.

"Hey!" Faruk glared pointing sternly at Najib. "I won't spare your bones if you ever go close to her again, I mean it!" He says also storming off.

He leaves Najib and his Father looking lost and disheartened.

"Najib, I'm sorry, you know how naive and foolish your brother Faruk is, forgive him...

"It's fine uncle, I'm the foolish one here, I should leave." He says.

"You can't leave wearing these wet clothes, you should change before you leave." He replied.

"Follow me."

And quietly he did so, walking behind his uncle like a lost dog. He soon dwells deep in thoughts on the news of his unborn baby.

A baby he never knew existed, how and why didn't he ever know?

He was never informed about it, and after their divorce, he never set his eyes on her till of recently, so how could he have killed his baby and even tried to kill her?

Many unanswered questions were slowly driving him crazy, surely there was a big misunderstanding and only one person could solve it and that was Abdul.

Only Abdul could solve this riddle since after their divorce she has been in his custody.