Chapter 2. Flashback To The Ex

WARNING: Explicit sexual content.

Audrey's POV

Two years, three months, and four days ago.

"Audrey! Baby, wake up!"

I dimly heard my name being called as a wave of intense fatigue rolled over my body. My head was drowsy, and my vision was a little blurry as I struggled to coax my eyelids open.

Oh my god, how long have I been out? Seconds? Minutes? Hours? Days?

"Baby, please wake up!"

I opened my eyes all the way and Julia's naked, sweat-covered body greeted me. Her face was consumed with concern as she looked at me with panic-stricken eyes.

Ah, it must have been just seconds, or the paramedics would be standing over me and she wouldn't be naked.

"Breathe. Breathe for me, baby," she gently coaxed, stroking my cheek with her finger as she placed a kiss on my forehead. "Take a deep breath. Slowly. Like this." she demonstrated a deep inhale... and then exhale.

Suddenly, I came to the realization that I couldn't breathe. My lungs felt as if they were crushed under a boulder, the pressure on my chest preventing me from drawing in a deep breath. Her symphonic words flowed through into my mind as I gasped for air.

"Slowly. Slowly breathe for me," Julia directed me, leaning a little backwards to give me some space.

I inhaled deeply and closed my eyes in relief as the sweet air filled my lungs. I drew in one deep breath after another as my heart gradually calmed down and my breathing settled into a steady, rhythmic pace.

What the hell happened?

The last thing I remembered was Julia kissing me as my back arched, bolts of lightning spreading through my body in electric vibrations, my whimpers and moans becoming faint and my vision fading away. I felt like I was soaring high up in the sky, away in a far, far away land where no worries and no thoughts existed...

"Are you okay?" Julia interrupted, her concerned eyes gazing intently into my eyes. "You were passed out for twenty seconds..." she gently brushed away a damp strand of hair from my face.

Twenty seconds?

"Yeah...I'm fine..." I slowly muttered, my voice slightly trembling. "It was just...twenty...seconds." I could still feel the leftover tingles on my body as I took another deep inhale of fresh air, my breath shuddering a little.

"It wasn't just twenty seconds," Julia pointed out as she placed another kiss on my sweaty forehead. "You sure you're okay? Maybe you should see the doctor tomorrow..."

"Yeah, I'm fine. Don't worry," I assured her with a light chuckle. "This is the first time I have been fucked until blacking out. You deserve a medal," I gave her a weak smile.

She slightly laughed before a serious expression appeared on her face. "It isn't normal for a person to pass out though, no matter how great the orgasm is. And I should know because I have --"

"Because you have experience," I interrupted with an eye roll. "Yeah... I've had low blood pressure problems before, but let's just please not make this all about medical diagnosis and just enjoy the fact that you made me orgasm to the point of blacking out for a few seconds."

"Twenty seconds," Julia corrected with a smile. "I was literally going to call 911 if you didn't wake up, but if you want me to change the subject, then I will."