Afterword

Thank you to everyone who has read and made it this far!

This has been a journey lol. And this book is definitely undergoing some very heavy writing, as it was my first book and therefore, very badly written and flawed.

This book's message is that we all have problems, whether big or small. Earth is a nasty place, and no matter what, we all must face our own individual challenges. In this case, I'm referring to love. Love is painful, challenging, dangerous, and may either upgrade or destroy a person. Heartbreak can turn one person's heart into an ice-cold glacier and lose the previously glowing warmth. Imagine a vase shattering into a million pieces; how difficult and nearly impossible it would be to gather every tiny piece and glue it back together. Now imagine a heart shattering into a million pieces.

But that's how love works. Loving a person comes with risks, as does everything in life. You may choose to avoid it and hide in the shadows or face it head-on and deal with the potential danger. Love IS dangerous. You're handing your heart on a platter to someone you choose to trust. And all you can do is hope that they won't stab it a hundred times, stomp on it with their feet, and discard the leftovers through a grinder, but instead, cherish it delicately and keep it beating rhythmically with happiness and satisfaction.

The book's name 'TrustFall' means: To rely on someone to catch you when you fall backwards. It requires a great deal of trust to be able to close your eyes and fall backwards with the hope that the other person will catch you instead of letting your head and back make painful contact with the ground.
True love is when you can trust your partner enough for them to catch you when you fall no matter from what height. To hold and support you through any crisis, physical or mental.

These are simply a few questions, because I'd love to hear your thoughts. You don't have to answer them if you don't want to.

1. Who is your favorite main character?

2. Who is your favorite side character?

3. What did you think about Audrey's moral values?

4. What are your thoughts regarding Scarlett's temperament?

5. What are your thoughts about Julia and her return?

6. What did you enjoy the most from the book?

7. Was there anything confusing about the plot?

8. Do you have any questions that pertain to this book?

9. And lastly, do you believe that Audrey is over Julia?

If anyone has any suggestions on anything while I rewrite this story, feel free to add!!