Chapter 27. What's a Safe Word?

Scarlett's POV

Warning: Explicit Sexual Content 

Watching Audrey choose me and tell her ex to basically fuck off was the biggest turn on I've ever felt. Her teeth gently nipped at my neck as my hands gripped her ass. She's completely naked on top of me, her still-wet hair clinging to her skin.

She was like a goddess, with her blue, electrifying eyes looking at me with lust and desire as her hands fumbled with my T-shirt before lifting it over my head.

"I want you to fuck me like you did that night," she whispered. Her hot breath tickled my ear before she threw the shirt on the floor.

"Like how?" I smirked as I bit my lip.

"You know how," she answered, her lips curling up in a mischievous smile as she traced her tongue down my neck. The sensation was enough to make me close my eyes and arch my back just a little. Her hot breath on my burning skin was like a torch to my senses as she reached my breasts. I felt the warmth of her mouth close around one of my nipples as I reopened my eyes and looked at her.

She caught me watching her and smiled as she flicked her tongue around my hard nipple. She came back up and landed her lips on mine, flicking her tongue in my mouth that made my body ache for more.

With a suddenness, I grabbed her tightly by the waist and flipped her over so I ended up on top. I looked down, her hair layed out perfectly around her face as her beautiful breasts lifted up and down in a fast but rhythmic pace.

*Are you sure?" I asked as I adjusted my body weight on her and placed myself so that our pelvises aligned perfectly.

"Yes," she answered, her eyes filled with a roaring flame. "I want you to be as rough with me as you want."

"Then maybe we should have a safe word," I replied with a smile as I traced my fingers down her chest and cupped her full breasts which fit perfectly in my hand.

"A safe word?" she asked, her eyebrow lifting up.

"You don't... know what a safe word is?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows at her.

"Not really," she says, "but you can teach me, can't you?"

"Well... I am a great teacher," I smirked as I brought my hand to the back of her neck.

"And I'm a great student." She beamed. "See? We're perfect."

"Okay then," I said as I tilted my head to look at her. "What would you like our safe word to be?"

"You still haven't told me what it is. You're already failing as a teacher, Ma'am." She grins.

My smile widens. The sound of her calling me "ma'am" has definitely increased the heat in my core.

"Look at you, already correcting me like the good little student that you are," I teased as I ran my fingers down her arm. "Okay, well, a safe word is used when a person wants their partner to stop doing something during sex if it's hurting them too much or crosses their boundaries. It can be anything that is easy to remember. When the person says the safe word, the other person must immediately stop what they're doing."

She pursed her lips thoughtfully. "Hm... well, what if our safe word was... pistachio?"

"Pistachio?" I asked, intrigued.

"Yeah... since it was, you know, the kind of latte that you served me when we first met?"

Oh... she actually... remembered that, and she wanted to use it as our safe word? I mean, I usually just go with pineapple, mango, or Beetlejuice, but never something that is meaningful. And I only became rough during sex after I broke up with Abriana. Well, at least to the point that a safe word needed to be used.