Chapter 3: Meet Krsh Singhania

Hello lovelies, hope you had a great day. Well you people made my day. Happy 200 reads. Ok so I will not waste much of your time and let the story begin.

Happy reading!

Author's pov-

Somewhere in New York's 5 star hotel, in a room laid a man asleep half-naked in bed surrounded by white sheets, blankets and pillows.

The man is Krsh Singhania who is right now sleeping like a carefree bird having a slight smile adorned on his face indicating he is having a nice dream.

But his sleep was disturbed by the ringing of his phone which was kept on the bedside table. He picked it up and groaned looking at the name displayed, his manager, Ravi.

He picked it up only to be greeted by Ravi, "Good morning, sir."

Krsh woke up and rested his head on the headrest saying, "Speak Ravi."

"Sir, I called you to remind you that you have a meeting at 10:00 a.m. at the conference hall of Mr. White's office with him."

He replied in his hoarse voice while looking at the clock hanging in his room which says it is 8:00 a.m. "Ok, look at all the preparations and cross check our presentations once again. I don't want any mistakes."

He cut the call after listening to him say, "Ok, sir."

This is Krsh Singhania, CEO of Singhania Group of Industries, who is currently in New York for the last 2 days to expand his business here. He is one of the most eligible bachelors in India.

Although he is so desirable, since he has that Greek god face cut having well defined nose, perfectly trimmed stubble, chiseled jawline with those hazel eyes having a different shine which can attract anyone, he still believes in old school love and is not interested in any girl.

This is the reason he is still saving himself for that one person but is not ready for any marriage since his focus for now is only on his career and expanding Singhania Group of Industries. And the inspiration for his old school love are his parents because they are so in love with each other.

He came back to reality and realized he was late for his exercise, so he quickly got ready for his gym routine and went to the gym provided by the hotel.

After coming back from the gym, he quickly took a shower, got ready and headed outside for the destination where the meeting was going to be held.

The meeting went great. Mr. White was very happy with Krsh's presentation and offered to invest in his business.

After coming back to the hotel, as he was working in his room he got a call. His work is done and he is ready to go back to his home tomorrow. He saw the caller and sighed because his one and only best friend was calling, Raghav Kapoor.

Krsh sighed and picked up his call. But before he could say some hello or hi, there was a loud shriek heard from the other end, "KRSH!!!!! My best friend, my brother, my lover, wherever you are, come right now to my place. I need you and want to tell you something."

Krsh replied to him, sighing, "Firstly I'm not your lover or anything, secondly calm down and tell me clearly what exactly has happened?"

"My father has found a girl for me for marriage. He wants me to meet her but I'm very nervous and I want you to come with me to meet her."

"It is good that finally a girl has decided to meet you, but why do you want me to be there with you? Will she be marrying me also?"

Raghav just scratched his side of the forehead knowing how his bestie is replying, "Why do you always look at situations to make fun of me and no she will be going to marry me only. And matter of meeting her, I want you because you are going to give me motivation and calm down my nerves."