Chapter 20: First Kiss

First of all, I would like to clear few things, I accept constructive criticism but not in a rude way. I can accept my mistakes but not if you are aggressive and accusing me for it. It takes one single negative comment to ruin your mental health. I am only a writer and that too this is my first time writing a book. I know there will be mistakes and that too a lot, but no one is forcing you to read if you don't like its characters or story. They are mine, I will decide what to name them and what they should do in the story. Also the chapters are not edited yet. Because of few people I am not going to stop writing, there are many others who are liking what I am doing and I will continue writing for them and also because I love writing.

Enjoy reading!

Meera's pov-

By the time he finished talking, we reached the destination which looked like a beach and when I came out it was that only. The sun has already settled down and I can see the decoration he has arranged for us. The whole beach was deserted and an area was covered with fairy lights under which a table and two chairs were arranged. Beside it at a small distance a small tent with blankets and pillows spread all over. It looked just like a scene from a movie that came out in reality.

We first went where the dinner was set up and the walk to it was covered with flowers spread on the floor. He, like a gentleman he is, first made me sit and then sat himself. I was surprised to see all my favorite dishes laid out. From pav bhaji to cheese pizza and few more. I was holding myself to not look clumsy and eager but only I know how I was controlling myself to not jump on it.

"Don't need to shy away, Meera. I know how much of a big foodie you are and if you have to think how to behave in front of me then how will we work this together in life."

Once again I am just awestruck with the way Krsh makes me comfortable with him. I gave him a smile and we started to dig in the delicious food and it was. There was a slight cold wind blowing and it's almost night, but I like it here, with him under the stars near the beach, the ripple being the background sound making it all perfect. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect date than this.

We immediately dug into the food and it was delicious. No one spoke since we were so engrossed and with smiles and little eye contact the food finished in no time. Then he brought his hands up and snapped his fingers making the sound. I was confused and then I saw a few people coming with musical instruments getting ready.

"Ms. Meera, will you make me the happiest person in the world by dancing with me?" He said giving me his hand and I was shocked, flushed since this is the first ever time someone has asked me for this.