Chapter 30: Her Past (Part 1)

Enjoy reading!❣️

Krsh's pov-

I was looking at Meera. She seems to be physically here but mentally I am not so sure. The past few days, I can't imagine how heavy it must have been on her. Raghav told me what happened at home and what Bua said to her. After that she didn't come back to this home until now.

I am very angry with bua, how can she say something like this. I know my Meera, she came back running and crying beside me. Although I was in a coma but was very conscious about what was happening around me. I remember each and every word she said to me. How can someone love so selflessly and be so much devoted to another person.

I am so blessed to have her in my life and I am not going to leave her anytime soon, heck I will not let her leave me anytime soon. She has become my devotion, sanity and what not. I can't even imagine what she may have felt listening to bua's words. I know she can be very harsh when she wants and will not care who is standing in front of her.

I will confront her once and for all. My relation with bua is just cordial, like a normal bond between bua and nephew should be. We all know why she has come here to live and nobody says anything to her, it is her house she can come whenever she wants to but she can't disrespect anyone like that and especially my Meera. From the time fufaji died, dad told her to come live with us but she refused saying she can't and we were very happy when she willingly came after six months to live with us.

I snapped back to reality when I felt a tear drop on my palm. I looked forward to see Meera crying. It pains my heart to know how much pain she has buried inside her. Though there are not many things in the list of things I disliked, but one has come on top, it is that I hate to see tears in her eyes. I sighed thinking this girl can cry on every little thing. She looks like that puffer fish with those pouty lips and puffed up cheeks with a coat of blush on it, so cute and adorable.

She literally turns red when she is the center of attraction or does something embarrassing, but the majority is because of me. I literally like to make her blush every time I am with her, and sometimes I make her flushed intentionally. I like the rosy glow across her face like the delicate hues of sunrise, casting a warm glow on the frosty landscape.

I delicately wiped her pearl like tears and kissed her forehead, "I am always with you Meera, at every step you take, you will find me beside you. Don't be nervous, let it all out, vent your feelings and break yourself free from these emotions."

"Krsh, tell me how much you know and how do you even know?" She asked me with those glistening eyes and as much as my intentions were not to know everything behind her back I felt guilty and the urge to punch myself was increasing. I should have waited for her to open up herself.

But regretting cannot do much, so I told her about the threatening notes and messages. Also how I lied to her and went to meet Sakshi but at the same time she didn't tell me much and told me to directly ask you about it. "I am sorry love, before your brain starts overthinking, I want to tell you that I believe you completely. And no excuse of mine will justify my actions except that I wanted you to be safe even when I knew I was invading your privacy, I didn't want any harm to reach you. Please don't think bullshit like I do not believe you or such. I completely trust you, even so more than myself I trust you Meera. You are the reason I still exist in this world. I know who Abhay is but I want to know your story, your thoughts, your feelings."

"But you might not see me the same as you are seeing me now." Her voice was low.

"Believe me angel, after listening to you I will see how strong you have been to face this and rise like a phoenix from its ashes."

I pulled her closer to me such that now my left arm was around her waist and her palms on mine. We were looking into each other's eyes and before I could drown in hers she started speaking.