Chapter 13: Holiday (Part-1)

Enjoy reading!❣️

Meera's Pov-

We reached Madurai the next morning. We traveled to the village by car and it took us another hour and a half. The village was more developed than most of the villages in India are. On reaching we were welcomed by Rishi uncle and his family. Everybody introduced one another. Krsh also introduced me to him and his family.

Rishi uncle lives in the village with his wife Lata and a son Raj who is one year older than Krsh and daughter Rishika. Raj is married to girl Simran and they have a son Ayaan around two years of age. Rishika is a teacher in a government school situated here. Raj does up down as he works in a company in Madurai.

They were very warm and welcoming to us. He has the biggest house of all in the village. That is why everybody has their own room. Everybody was tired since we traveled the whole night and day, so we decided to take a rest for a few hours.

My room was on the first floor and above it was the terrace and the room was just beside the Krsh room. I was going to stay with Sakshi. Our bags were already kept in our rooms before we arrived.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

It was afternoon when everybody was together sitting outside the house in the open. Everybody was seated on cots kept outside drinking tea and talking. All the young ones on one side and the elders on the other.

I was helping Simran bhabhi (sister-in-law) in the kitchen helping her make some snacks. She was asking about me and how this all happened. I was telling her happily.

"You know Krsh has always been this boy who is very eager to marry but doesn't show that often. Because he was waiting for his special one and everytime when someone asks him to get married, he always says that there may be someone waiting for him and he doesn't wanna break her heart. He is so filmy and dramatic sometimes, though this is only limited to his family members."

I was shocked to hear that and then she continued, "Don't look so surprised. He has always been like this. One of the reasons may be the relation taiji and tauji share. They are an ideal couple for anyone. And also their relation with Krsh. They are so open-minded and give their children the freedom they require. Krsh is very lucky to have them."

I can see the underlying sadness when she spoke about them being great parents to Krsh. but I didn't want to seem like a girl who is curious to know every detail so I ignored and focused on making fritters. Before we could talk much Ayaan came and started pulling the saree of Simran bhabhi and making a sign from his hands to pick him up. She picked him up and he nuzzled his head in her neck looking at me with side eyes.

"Mumma, who thee?" (Mumma, who is she) he asked while playing with the chain she was wearing in her neck.

"She is your chachi, Ayaan. Say hello to her." Simran bhabhi said and I looked towards him forwarding my hands towards him as a sign to take him in my hold. Surprisingly he also forwarded his hands. I took him in my hold.

"This is the first time I have seen him going to someone else with his own will." simran bhabhi said shockingly.

"I guess he likes his chachi more than his chacha." We both turned around to hear the owner of the voice and it was none other, yes you guessed it right, it was Krsh. when he tried to take Ayaan he turned his head and nuzzled my neck. I felt a little ticklish since I was very sensitive to it. I chuckled a little. Krsh made a pout when he denied it and we all laughed at their interaction.