Chapter 16: Holiday (Last Part)

Enjoy Reading!❣️

Meera's pov-

I woke up having one of the best sleep of my life. I was feeling so relieved and it's like a huge rock has been out from inside. I am so lucky to have Krsh in my life. I was always afraid to voice out my concerns since I didn't want anybody else to be in trouble because of me, or they take anxiety because of my trivial problems. But I never knew that sharing your concerns matters to someone so much.

I recalled whatever happened in the past week, how Divya manipulated my mind, how much I have ignored Krsh because of this and the days which were supposed to be spent together were not, just because of my overthinking. I am feeling so embarrassed, how can I be so dumb and so stupid, I should not mind what anyone is saying. Now I have decided what will matter to me is only Krsh, what he thinks of me and what he expects from me.

The forehead kiss was so special. I have been replaying in my mind ever since I have been awake. It felt so pure and intrinsic like he has been showing all his feelings for me through that kiss. I was feeling giddy and happy. I should do something for him, something special. Since only 2-3 days are left, I want to make these days special and memorable.

I looked towards my right to see Sakshi already awake and holding her laughter seeing me. I frowned, "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Like what?" she replied.

"Like a clown."

"That you are." Now she was laughing non-stop and I just threw a pillow at her.

"Okay I stop. But you tell me, why were you smiling like you won this world so early in the morning," she asked me.

"Nothing just like that only."

"Nothing or something or should I say someone."

I looked at her wide eyed and became red like a tomato. "Now don't be so shocked and turn into beetroot. I have been seeing you for the last 15-20 minutes. You have been awake and just laying like that looking at the ceiling and smiling like a maniac, thinking I don't know what but I want to know but looking so much in love. And also don't think I have not seen you going to his room last night."

My eyes couldn't get bigger when I heard her and realization sunk to me that I have fallen in love with him. I. LOVE. KRSH. And so I hid myself inside the blanket I was covered in and said from there only in a muffled voice, "you are so shameless Sakshi and we didn't do anything whatever you are thinking, also I was not smiling like a maniac."

"Uh-huh, that's why you are in that blanket. Anyways I know you scaredy cat can't do anything, even a kiss on the cheeks, so I believe you."

I put my outside the blanket and looked at her with narrowed eyes, "What do you mean by that? I am not a scaredy cat and I can do anything, don't challenge me."

"I am not challenging you. I am just stating facts."

"Okay then I accept this challenge of yours and will show you what I am capable of."

"Waiting for it eagerly, now let me sleep some more. Go from here."

I then made my way to the washroom taking my today's outfit with me. All the time I was in, I was thinking about the challenge but then suddenly I thought about what I decided to make him feel special. I got ready fast and changed into my clothes.

I then made my towards kitchen and since it was very early, only Lata chachi and chacha, Krsh's mother and father and baba was awake. I went to them to take their blessings but they stopped me from touching their feet and just patted my head.