Chapter 25: Some revelations

Enjoy reading!❣️

Krsh's pov

Right now I am in the train, the same train in which Meera is traveling, though I can't see her right now but it gives me peace knowing that she is near me. I am outside the compartment near the gate waiting for T.C. to come so I can take the ticket even if it means bribing him. For Meera I can do anything and when I say anything I mean anything.

The past month has been heavy for me. To take all the information in, it took all my energy to calm myself down. I got to know things and I am still unaware of many things. From the depth of my soul I didn't want to ignore Meera but I had to because if I didn't as I said her life would be in danger.

When the first time I got the warning letters and messages I ignored thinking it must be a prank or some business rivals plans but it wasn't like any of those things. Abhay, Meera's ex boyfriend. Though I don't have any problem with her being in a relationship, I will not deny I was jealous that there was someone before me who could make her feel things which I am making her feel right now. He is the one behind all this fiasco, he is the one threatening me to break the marriage.

Nobody knows but the two weeks I was away from home, I was in London for a week, the deal I was competing with Ekansh has been given to our company and I went there for confirming it but the next week I was in Meera's hometown and the rest of the work was handled by Raghav. In the meantime, Ekansh and I also became what we can call as close to friends which was not at all expected seeing the rivalry between the companies, but it is a healthy competition so I don't mind it. It killed me when I told her to not call or text me because if I didn't, I would not be able to control myself and then I would not be able to complete the work I was here for. That is why I told my family also that I will not be able to talk to them nor text them and they understood me which I am thankful for.

I met Sakshi, Meera's best friend and I pleaded with her to not tell Meera about this meeting of ours to Meera which she agreed after knowing the reason. I told her that it was some business rivalry kind of thing since I didn't want to worry her. After making sure that she believed me, she said she told only the things from the top since it was not her place to tell me about Meera's past to me. If she believed me enough she would have told me. Her words not mine. I know this is wrong of me, very wrong to do this, but I have tried my best and when it comes to Meera's life I can't take risks even if it means knowing something I should not.

And the things she told me, I was not ready to believe her, heck I was not going to believe that Meera, my Meera went through so much. Thinking about it only is making me feel like to kill myself for not being there. So evidently, Meera has been a child full of life, she was a happy-go-lucky girl, always an outgoing, cheerful and sociable girl. She was a little chubby but imagining her as a chubby girl only makes my heart flutter. But this girl's self-esteem broke when she was made fun of by her own friends in 11th grade. In clear language she was bullied because she was just being herself.

This is outrageous, I want to find those girls and make them face the same thing that my love was feeling. On a mere sixteen years old girl, this would have been too much and if this was not what Sakshi told me next boiled my blood and I was just mere seconds away from killing that Abhay. That bastard met her in college, got into a relationship but it wasn't the best one we call it. I am speechless to the revelations made to me. I couldn't say anything more. I don't know what else to say. Sakshi continued by telling me how Meera told her when she caught her having a panic attack in the middle of the school washroom. She never told her father because she didn't want to give him tension because already her mother was suffering from cancer and this might be devastating if she told them and Rohan was a child. So there was no one to whom she could have said what she was going through. But I know this is not the whole truth, there are some things missing and only Meera could tell me those things.